Written Update 11th Dec 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello guys!
This is my first written update for PKYEK. So if there are any mistakes, sorry in advance. 😳
And i am your Saturday updater, so u'll be seeing me more often. πŸ˜‰

The epi starts off with the principal coming into the classroom, he goes on about the "college's izzaat and how a student ruined it by spending the night in a guy's room." The principal says that there will be strict action taken on the girl and calls Haseena and Chand to identify her.  Chand points at Pia and everyone is shocked. Misha realises that Pia had lied to her yesterday and was with Abhay all night. The principal expells Pia from the college.

Kabir starts badmouthing Pia, saying that she acts all innocent even though she's not. He also says that Danish had warned him against her but he didn't listen.

Pia leaves the classroom and heads towards the Principals office. A few guys start teasing Pia on the way and Abhay bangs their heads together..? πŸ˜†
Abhay then pulls her to a corner and they talk. Pia starts to apologise but Abhay says that their is no need.

Pia says that their is something between them even though he may deny it. She also says that she's leaving Dehradun, the college, the hostel and him as well. Hearing this Abhay gets sad, suddenly not wanting Pia to leave.

Tracker goes to Misha's in-laws place and tells them that she and Misha are in "love". Her in-laws then go to Misha's house and tell Panchi that they are together. Panchi laughs.

Back at the principal's office, Pia is told to sign her rustigation letter. Just then Mr Dobrial comes in, he defends Pia saying that she is his daughter and part of his family too. He starts yelling at the principal, asking him why he expelled Pia without any sort of proof.

Abhay is called to the principal's office to be asked if Pia was with him or not. He defends Pia by saying no.

Precap: Chand says to Abhay that he shouldn't have defended Pia and that he's going to regret it later. Abhay says that he won't regret anything and this is not the first time this sort of situation has occured. He also says that last time he had lost 'her' but this time her won't. He's going to fight for her. 😍

So that was it, please do press the like button. πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prcns thumbnail
thnx Sameena😊

waiting for monday's epi now
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally, Abhay is not scared of denying his feelings for Piya.

This storyline is awesome!

Loved Abhay in todya's episode- Awwwww Vivian 😍
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG i love the precap. thanks alot for the update.