manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys (:
Jen here :D
I haveent really made an offical post on this forum about PKYEK except at the beging cus i have been a silent reader :P
anwaaayss. i love Abhay and Pia. I am really impressed with this show. Thank-you Ekta jee :D
This showw is reaally kick ass
and has a really BIG future. i hope xD
I lovee the concept. and the back stories too. 
Mishaaa is the lifee of the show (:
anyways, I kinda wanted to talk about todays and yesterdays episode.
i really like the fact how the relevance between pia and maithilli is shown its quite interesting with abhay.
the intimacy was really interesting and cute (:
im really happy with Suku and Vivians chemistry. Its gonna maake them legitt.
Although i just haad a thought of whaat is really behind Abhays.
I think that Maithili was a vampire. and what happened was that he and Maithili fell in love but then a circumstance came that he had to turn into a vampire too to save her life or something like that. so he turned into one which i got relating to the "maine apni jaan day dee" dialogue and i feel chandeena are really not his actual parents :$ its really weird the way they behave. he looks more like their guest  or something like tht :\
anyways i might be wrong but just my opinon. please dont bash ):
and do comment ;D
btww. this is just a casual post xD
lovee (L)
Jen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thnks for ur post, u have cleared me and i think ur right........................... i also think that's not abhays real parents too...........

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey...i am more or less silent reader like u too..bt have been active since past few days..

ya..suku and vivian are rocking..they share amazing chemistry together..
i agree..chandeena are not abhay's true parents...god..i hate them soo much...
abt maithli being vampire..i don't really wat actually happened..if she was vampire..then she must have been killed and who could it be??...and why did abhay turn into vampire for her??...and wat does chandeena have to do with maithli??..i feel like..yeh chand has to do somethign with maithli-abhay love sotry..let's see wat happens next..
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey, Jen! Quite a few interpretations have been made regarding AM and Abhay's past and to tell you the truth all of them make so much sense that I'm confused!😆 I just know one thing, ChandEena are not Abhay's real parents. And if they are, well, then I feel sorry for Abhay to be treated like a dirt by his own parents!

Btw, welcome to the forum!
manjha thumbnail

Originally posted by: dosti_hamesha

thnks for ur post, u have cleared me and i think ur right........................... i also think that's not abhays real parents too...........

ahaaa yeaah (:  i might be wrongg so iddk :$
but i hope Chandeena are NOT his parents. I swear they treat him like a a piece of garbage -.-
manjha thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiranni

hey...i am more or less silent reader like u too..bt have been active since past few days..

ya..suku and vivian are rocking..they share amazing chemistry together..
i agree..chandeena are not abhay's true parents...god..i hate them soo much...
abt maithli being vampire..i don't really wat actually happened..if she was vampire..then she must have been killed and who could it be??...and why did abhay turn into vampire for her??...and wat does chandeena have to do with maithli??..i feel like..yeh chand has to do somethign with maithli-abhay love sotry..let's see wat happens next..

lmaaao yeaah chandeena reaaaly get on my nerves :|
your right, we'll just have to waait and waatch, im really curious to know now:P
that just proves that this is a good show (:
manjha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Hey, Jen! Quite a few interpretations have been made regarding AM and Abhay's past and to tell you the truth all of them make so much sense that I'm confused!😆 I just know one thing, ChandEena are not Abhay's real parents. And if they are, well, then I feel sorry for Abhay to be treated like a dirt by his own parents!

Btw, welcome to the forum!

Hey :) LOL yeaah ikr! im on the forum and there are like a billion analysis of Abhay -Maithili-Piya story thing. ROFL yeah i would be so saad if chandena were his real parents -.- i get pissed  ;P btww. i see your posts all over the forum and i must say theyre really awsome (:
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Nice to see u here...there is no doubt Abhay is not their real son......remember the first epi of Raichands what they said to Abhay that time  "this is a new place....u'll enter the Mount college as our son" i got it then they are not a family.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Hey :) LOL yeaah ikr! im on the forum and there are like a billion analysis of Abhay -Maithili-Piya story thing. ROFL yeah i would be so saad if chandena were his real parents -.- i get pissed  ;P btww. i see your posts all over the forum and i must say theyre really awsome (:

Aww!! Thank you😳
manjha thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

Nice to see u here...there is no doubt Abhay is not their real son......remember the first epi of Raichands what they said to Abhay that time  "this is a new place....u'll enter the Mount college as our son" i got it then they are not a family.

nice to see you too (:
yeaah trruee dat. thts how i figured and later on that abhaay is not their son. i feel bad for the guy ):