Why such a lot of negativity in this forum

dailysoap0510 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Suddenly I feel there is such a lot of negativity in this forum.

Reading these posts are causing more negativeness and cannot not enjoy the show now how we have done it earlier.

I think its time we forget about the blog and continuie with the show.
I dont kow about ohter but for me now seeing the show with Maan and Geet together I cant find the wonderful chemistry that was there till last week.
I really dont know is it because of this issue or is it bocasue of the body doubbles thats been used. somethings really missing

Many of them are worried what will be the future of Gurmeet and drashti  and how will both of them face each other once she starts shooting. and how will their chemistry be.
Oh please stop It 😡 and stop such worries, I think we are taking it and thinking faar to beyond
Hey let me tell you all one thing More than we know about gurmeet and Drashti. they both know each other better,  and I perrsonally feel we are manking something out of nothing. such a small thing we are making it such a big issue.

Please yaar dont do it. and pls dont spoil the fun.
lets forgive and forget and every one will be haapy.

Mods pls dont close this : This is just a small frustration I have been having since the last three days. every day i used to think ok today, this negative ness wont be there but go there it agian seems to be.

SORRY I AM IN NO FAVOUR OF GURMEET NOR OF DRASHTI. (for me both are the same and they are actors thats it. )

THIS SMALL ISSUES ARE AFFECTING THEIR CAREER TOO. BOTH OF THEM HAVE PUT IN SUCH A LOT OF HARDWORK AND WITH SUCH A MISINTERPRETATION THEY ARE LOOSING ON IN THEIR CARRER.

REQUEST TO ONE ND ALL:
please stop crying over one issue only and just leave ot behind and enjoy the forum and the show.

tnx
gita

Edited by dailysoap0510 - 13 years ago