dress according to my height

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys

im relle confused. my height is 5-2 & i only weight 105 pounds.
& should i get a long prom dress or something like this

which is short from front and long from back? or something with a side split?
please help!
For girls who aren't tall showing off your legs goev the illusion that you're somewhat tall. Go for a long gown with a side spilt. Or go for a short dress (goes are becoming very popular). I wouldn't go for a dress that's short in the front and long in the back because those can tend to make some people look wierd. Not everyone can pull it off.
OMG I remember having problems fining a prom dress for me since I was short (still am LOL) and anorexic Ouch

Like Ava said make sure you show off your legs so you don't look shorter. You can wear a gown with a side slit or a short dress. Also most empire dresses make girls look taller so that's another option. When you're buying your dress make sure you don't buy the print ones, stick to the solid colour ones. print can make you look shorter.
Edited by angel_83191 - 12 years ago
I'd choose short front and long at the back (I am the same, about 5"2 and 100-110lb)

Try to wear some nice jewellery, I like something simple, classic, elegant and also something "POP!" "wow" factor is very important!

Something like these, I borrow them from my sister all the time, she has nice stuffs and we like "western style" (they are from PINK Espresso if you need more info, PM me)

or

Have fun at your prom Wink