Gaurav Vidya

avishinz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey folks,

I happened to go through Maryada serial once in a while flipping thorugh channels. Gaurav Vidya track always made me stop and watch .I saw last part of the Neckalce tying  scene by Gaurav and Vidya and before that  punching scene i suppose.So today i decied let me check out what happned in the necklace trying scene and came across all the lovely scenes between gaurav and Vidya.

They do look good together and Gaurav  as a husband is really nice.Suhaag raat scene between was really adorable esp Vidya.

As i saw all these scenes ,my curiosity about these actors and characters increased and thought would try to find out about them and what the forum think abt it.I could see that most of them are aditya and priya fans and didnt find many GAYA (as someone had mentioned )fans.. So thought would start athread to see if there are indeed many fans for Gaurav and Vidya.

Also gaurav being Gay  is a strong possibilty as that would show Vidyas' trials and her fight with Marayada surviving a gay husband .

So how many Gaurav Vidya fans  are there....i like this pair .and find tem interesting.They have potential.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran28 thumbnail
Hi,

I am a fan of Gaurav and Vidya as well. They are portraying a different type of track with these two which relates to reality. I like the fact that their relationship is turning into a friendship and I hope they continue with this even after the truth of what Gaurav is hiding comes out. I am anxiously waiting for what that will be and even if the creatives decide for Gaurav to play the role of a homosexual man, I will hope that "GAYA" would become best of friends and support each other, even if his family does not approve. Although this would be unfair to Vidya in the sense that she would have to be married to someone who will not be able to fullfil her needs - but I guess let's just wait and see what happens ...

I try to watch whatever serials I can, but sometimes I stop following them because I find many of them just repeat one another in some way - but  for Maryada, not only have I been keeping up with it, I have been enjoying it.

Thanks.
Kiran.
apux thumbnail
I'm definitely a fan of them!

Even if Gaurav is gay, I really love the friendship of Gaurav and Vidya.  Gaurav is a good, soft-hearted guy who is ill-treated by has daddy.  He definitely cares for Vidya as a person.  He doesn't blame Vidya for his forced marriage.  G-V definitely make an adorable pair but I would settle for best friends if he turns out be gay!  
Edited by apux - 13 years ago
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i like both the couples.......so im in........😆
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
im a GAYA fan too...love this couple!!!