and the violet war ensues!

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yo folks!
am soo frustrated wid chand haseena nw..dat they are no longer funny!..why are they always on abhay's back..geez why cant they leave pia alone...why are they constantle posing problems for pia...
and also i think maithili was human and maybe they sort of either turned her into a vampire or they killed her...shit all in all they have been awful parents..esp chand...😡🤬

ps:i hope chand loses his violet contacts while abhay punches him in the face!🤢

devyani!!!

do give your views....
pps: loved the way abhay looked at pia in d princi's office😍 so adorable!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_.mariam._ thumbnail
what happened?
didnot watched the episode after 1st break...
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Exactly! i Hate Chaand now!

how can a parent be so Cruel! Urgh!

Matz must have been killed cuz of them thats why Abhay doesnt go along well with them....i guess he must have given up on Matz cuz of Chaandeena but now he will fight!

PS. Abhiya's FB were 😍☺️
leeseunggilove thumbnail
i noe anu...it was sooooo cruel of chand esp d precap d way dey wer both advancing towards abhay wid violet eyes.....

abhiya's fb???
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
All I can say is, I'm sure they're not his real parents. And if they are, bhagwan mere dushman ko bhi aise maa-baap na de! 
I can understand why they want to keep AbhIya apart but getting Pia expelled was just NOT done! 
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

All I can say is, I'm sure they're not his real parents. And if they are, bhagwan mere dushman ko bhi aise maa-baap na de! 

I can understand why they want to keep AbhIya apart but getting Pia expelled was just NOT done! 

haseena jaisi mom chalegi..atleast woh entertain karti hai..bt chand jaisa rightedar hi kisi ko na mile..i mean u cn threayen her bt getting her expelled....i mean why cant  they see abhay happy and in love😕
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

haseena jaisi mom chalegi..atleast woh entertain karti hai..bt chand jaisa rightedar hi kisi ko na mile..i mean u cn threayen her bt getting her expelled....i mean why cant  they see abhay happy and in love😕

Exactly! And I'm sorry, Haseena is hot and all and her bitchiness was appreciated initially but I hate her after what she's done today! 
leeseunggilove thumbnail
actually i din mind haseena...bt i hated chand....
haseena is still o my like and tolerant list😆
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

yo folks!

am soo frustrated wid chand haseena nw..dat they are no longer funny!..why are they always on abhay's back..geez why cant they leave pia alone...why are they constantle posing problems for pia...
and also i think maithili was human and maybe they sort of either turned her into a vampire or they killed her...shit all in all they have been awful parents..esp chand...😡🤬

ps:i hope chand loses his violet contacts while abhay punches him in the face!🤢

devyani!!!

do give your views....
pps: loved the way abhay looked at pia in d princi's office😍 so adorable!

@ brown hey divyani  i think you missed the point here, they are suppose to be scary and not funny 🤣
@ blue again you crack my up 🤣

about Maithli maybe they turned her into vampire and then she killed her self because she couldn't handle turning into a  monster

or maybe they drank  her blood and killed her !

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
@they are far farrrrrrrr from scary..usually we have a good laugh at them in d forum bcz of der ajeebogareeb habits..
lol i hope he loses his eyes....
yeah they killed her nevrtheless...just wanna know abt d degree of cruelty wid wich dey did..bcz dat tore abhay up..just destroyed him...