and the violet war ensues!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
yo folks!
am soo frustrated wid chand haseena nw..dat they are no longer funny!..why are they always on abhay's back..geez why cant they leave pia alone...why are they constantle posing problems for pia...
and also i think maithili was human and maybe they sort of either turned her into a vampire or they killed her...shit all in all they have been awful parents..esp chand...AngryCensored

ps:i hope chand loses his violet contacts while abhay punches him in the face!Dead

devyani!!!

do give your views....
pps: loved the way abhay looked at pia in d princi's officeDay Dreaming so adorable!
what happened?
didnot watched the episode after 1st break...
Exactly! i Hate Chaand now!

how can a parent be so Cruel! Urgh!

Matz must have been killed cuz of them thats why Abhay doesnt go along well with them....i guess he must have given up on Matz cuz of Chaandeena but now he will fight!

PS. Abhiya's FB were Day DreamingBlushing
i noe anu...it was sooooo cruel of chand esp d precap d way dey wer both advancing towards abhay wid violet eyes.....

abhiya's fb???
All I can say is, I'm sure they're not his real parents. And if they are, bhagwan mere dushman ko bhi aise maa-baap na de! 
I can understand why they want to keep AbhIya apart but getting Pia expelled was just NOT done! 
Originally posted by Chill_Out

All I can say is, I'm sure they're not his real parents. And if they are, bhagwan mere dushman ko bhi aise maa-baap na de! 
I can understand why they want to keep AbhIya apart but getting Pia expelled was just NOT done! 
haseena jaisi mom chalegi..atleast woh entertain karti hai..bt chand jaisa rightedar hi kisi ko na mile..i mean u cn threayen her bt getting her expelled....i mean why cant  they see abhay happy and in loveConfusedOuch
Originally posted by luv_wacko

Originally posted by Chill_Out

haseena jaisi mom chalegi..atleast woh entertain karti hai..bt chand jaisa rightedar hi kisi ko na mile..i mean u cn threayen her bt getting her expelled....i mean why cant  they see abhay happy and in loveConfusedOuch
Exactly! And I'm sorry, Haseena is hot and all and her bitchiness was appreciated initially but I hate her after what she's done today! 
actually i din mind haseena...bt i hated chand....
haseena is still o my like and tolerant listLOL