•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
shweta tiwari is a single mother... that always goes in her favour .. in that case shweta does only for her daughter.. wht evr she is earning is for her daughter... on the other hand. veena is a lonely women living alone.. she has adopted two kids. of which she pays all the expeses.. she does lot of charity in real life... she has been actively part of NGO to support poor children.. shweta sirf ek bacche ke liye karti hai that too only hers.. there are lot of people depending on veena... thats why i told her heart is good.. and even the money from biggboss she will be getting .. some part she will donate to blind kids
There is a lots of difference between these two cases. I am not taking any one's side but the main thing is ki Shweta ki to apni  daughter hai, usko to uske liye karna hi hai being a single parent. On the other hand Veena is a single woman jiske paas jarurat se jyada paisa hai, suna nahin tha, jab vo Shweta ko bata rahi thi ki usne apne Ex. ko 20 Billion udhar diye the. so if she does any donations etc. to ye to bade log publicity ke liye bhi karte hain.
^20 billion that's unbelievable either u got it wrong or veena is lying

I don't think these two cases can be compared. Also that does not even prove who is better and who is not. 😛

Lets say that both of them have their own responsibilities in their lives and are doing a great job 👍🏼

Originally posted by nehad123

shweta tiwari is a single mother... that always goes in her favour .. in that case shweta does only for her daughter.. wht evr she is earning is for her daughter... on the other hand. veena is a lonely women living alone.. she has adopted two kids. of which she pays all the expeses.. she does lot of charity in real life... she has been actively part of NGO to support poor children.. shweta sirf ek bacche ke liye karti hai that too only hers.. there are lot of people depending on veena... thats why i told her heart is good.. and even the money from biggboss she will be getting .. some part she will donate to blind kids

Well if veena is really that nice then she should act like it on Bigg boss too.I dont think a person can be so charitable and yet act like such a despo with no self respect on National television.
I agree dat veena is acting like a despo n her luv 4 ashmit isnt real at all..but she has all rights 2 flirt wit any1, sirf ladko ke paas flirt karne ka license nahi hona chahiye.
Originally posted by roshnii

I agree dat veena is acting like a despo n her luv 4 ashmit isnt real at all..but she has all rights 2 flirt wit any1, sirf ladko ke paas flirt karne ka license nahi hona chahiye.

Well there is a huge difference in being seductive and being a flirt.If all veena did was littleinnocent flirting no body would have had any problem but what ashmit and veena were doing under the blanket wasnt just flirting.