Taposh's feelings for mauli

priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Taposh feels bad because Mauli is ignoring him. Do you think its the begining of his love? Or maybe he is in love but hasnt realized what she means for him? He doesnt want to break his relationship with mauli yet he says he still wants to do samaj seva and wont commit. He justifies himself in one way but feels bad because they dont have the same relationship.

On the other hand, Mauli is trying her best to move on in her life and start a new one with Robi. With this confrontation of Taposh, do you think she will decide to go back to Taposh? If Mauli continues to harbor her feelings for Taposh, what will Robindo do? He already gave her his "jhatka" when she called him Taposh without seeing him.

I think Taposh will soon realize his love for Mauli🥳.

What do you guys think?

Oh 5/5 for Shakti Arora ( Taposh)'s acting 🥳 

Both Shakti Arora and Neha Saxena have amazing chemistry!😍
Edited by priya_sparsha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

may b she'll retrn to taposh😡,breaking robby fr evr.

as an articl hs said robby 'll hv sme grey side aftr being ditched in luv😭
Edited by mitumi - 13 years ago
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even i feel mouli will go back 2 taposh..
but dont want robby negative....already there are more negative characters than positive ones....😭😭 please not robby........
Edited by mythili2 - 13 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with the rest- Robby and Mouli making an amazing couple. However, i too feel that Mouli will go back to Taposh if he confronts his feelings towards her which i don't want!

Ahh, another heartbroken Robby- i'm so not looking forward to a grey-shaded Robby. NO!
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

I agree with the rest- Robby and Mouli making an amazing couple. However, i too feel that Mouli will go back to Taposh if he confronts his feelings towards her which i don't want!

Ahh, another heartbroken Robby- i'm so not looking forward to a grey-shaded Robby. NO!

yes Robi mauli make can amazing couple and it would be a bad move on part of mauli , if she returns to taposh, if the guy really had any feelings fr her, he should have told mauli to wait for him, rather than saying yes to robi, or stop her at the engagement....😡...and mauli should realise that robindo's love for her is selfless.... he is doing everything to please her..... even after all this she runs away or something, then robi should teach her a lesson or two......But i have a strong feling that jonaki will create a MU so that robi mistrusts mauli....
nahiiii, if that happens then poor robby what's going to happen to him, to me sacha pyar hai only robby ka to mauli, mauli also should understand robbies feelings, at start i liked mauli and taposhes lovestory but then realised how much robby loved mauli......mauli and robby should be forever, come on seriously, taposh didn't trust mauli after he thought she was acting.......and bechara robby :(............ mauli cant be selffish but i believe she's going to be with robby, hope a new comer comes in taposh's life cuz i dont want to see him alone too..........Edited by dosti_hamesha - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

if mouli ditched robi for that jerk taposh...she shoud go to hell.....that man doesn't even care for her.....

robi cares abt her...loves her madly....passionately...his love is true...

i think mouli will fall for robi...but it will be too late since jonaki will brainwash his brains abt taposh-mouli affair and create misunderstanding between them...

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Yeah, I think she will go back to Taposh, too, unfortunately.