Posted: 13 years ago

The light from the sun traveled right through the window to fall on his face which woke him up. It was cold and the bright day's warmth immediately brought a smile on his face as he snuggled under the covers. Without opening his eyes, he stretched out his hand to reach for her in anticipation to gather her in his arms again but he only swayed in on her empty side not being able to catch hold of her. He opened his eyes slowly wondering if it had all been a dream - that he had held her so close, that their breaths had mingled into an exotic mix, that he had tasted every inch of her body, that he had made love to her and that he had experienced the most profound feeling of being satiated mentally, physically and emotionally...all in one moment. He wondered how can one feel so many emotions at the same time...it was as if he had tasted the nectar dripping right from the heavens.

He looked around to locate her and there she was...standing next to the window leaning against the wall covering herself with a mere white sheet. Ah it wasn't a dream after all. She was there physically but her mind had drifted to a place elsewhere. She was looking out the window which overlooked the most beautiful valley she had ever seen. It was as green as ever even in the cold weather and adorned with many many....many flowers, of different kinds, sizes and colors. The clouds were low and covered the peaks of the mountains and the mist made is look like a perfect dream.

She did not realize when he came up behind her and was startled out of her reverie when he wrapped his arms around her waist. Kissing her on the side of her head he wished her good morning while inhaling the sweet scent of her hair at the same time. She crossed her arms and placed her hands on his hands to hold onto them tightly. She turned to him with a warmest and sweetest smile he had ever seen that, he was sure, would melt anyone's heart and wished him the same. She wondered if this wasn't a trick of her illusional mind - that she was finally with him, holding him without worrying about losing him, that they were finally one soul in two bodies. But last night had changed that too, their bodies had clung to each other and become one - like ink mixed with water. One couldn't tell them apart.

He sat down on the large windowsill and settled himself comfortably before gently pulling her to sit her between his legs. She placed her hand on his thigh for support and quickly looked away feeling all embarrassed that he had put on some clothes while she day dreamed roaming around the room in just a sheet. He pulled her back against his chest and snaked his one arm around her waist to keep her close while his other hand was busy in brushing and settling her hair behind her ear whereas she caressed his arm that was holding her, absent-mindedly.

They both looked out the window in perfect stillness, burring themselves in thoughts again. They didn't talk, they didn't have anything to talk right now. This moment was for them to enjoy, and they didn't want to disturb it with the cliched 'I love you' or 'you are my life'.

"Is this all a dream?" she asked suddenly bringing him out of his thoughts. When he didn't answer, she continued "So long it has been since we thought about each other this way, long it has been since we wanted to be together, so long it has been since we felt the need to be with one another, so long we had wished to give name to our relationship. How many times we came together only to part? How many times we held onto our feelings from fear of hurting others? And yet, here were are, like this. I wonder if this is all a dream."

"Dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask" was his reply and she looked at him questioningly. Don't look at me like that, I did not make it up. I heard somewhere... that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask, but I assure you this is not a dream. Because not only did we voice our questions, we are living our answers now."

She turned back to look out the window and said "You are the answer to all my questions, to all my worries, to all my fears, to all my love and....to all my desires" her voice gradually turned into a whisper at the end. Not only did her words overwhelm him with his need for her, they also awoke the desire to hold her close now. She felt the passion grow in him when his grip around her waist tightened and he started pulling down the sheet that will covering her shoulder. He kissed her gently on her now bare shoulder and desire shot up in her too. Her head fell back against his chest as a blanket of heat enveloped her face.

He kept kissing and caressing all of the skin that revealed as he kept pulling the sheet lower and lower. The need to love him and the desire to hold him progressed slowly down her body and she felt as if she was rising above water, her skin feeling rather cool wherever water lost contact with her skin. His warm chest against her back and hot palms that were now caressing all of her body were the only reason she didn't freeze to death.

"What time is it" he asked still nuzzling her neck. "8 am, why?" was her reply.

Just then, he got up from behind her and went over to the tub to fill it with warm water. He came back to pick her up and when she gave him a confused look, he said "well we have one hour before room service brings in breakfast. And I did not book this room with spa included for nothing. So we might as well bring it to some good use while we wait for breakfast..."

He placed her in the tub which was now half filled and went over to start some soft music, closed the curtains to darken the room, and finally started the lights and power of the jacuzzi. He eased himself beside her and put his arm around her shoulder to pull her onto his lap, facing him. Their eyes met for a few long seconds during which they both realized what lay ahead of them. He kissed her passionately, his hands moving along the long length of her back and she reciprocated in kind, her hands raking his hair. He whispered in her ear just then "One of my never-asked-questions is going to be answered" pointing at the jacuzzi. Her head fell back and with no support, she held onto his head bringing it closer to her chest as she said "I hope you have many more dreams like this..." and thence, there was no more talking as they went back to pleasuring each other with hands, lips and everything else...

Edited by dolphinUSA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First!

Ahhh dol that was so cute and romantic at the same time.
Yet another lovely OS! :)

I guess they both got to the point in their lives where reality was better than their dreams. Very sweet. :)
Edited by hindu4lyf - 13 years ago
anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

AWESOME....loved it. PLease add me to your PM list.

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one...will they ever show such scenes....i wish...
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dol, It is so sweetly romantic. A fulfilled dream that enchants every moment enacted. I loved the description of the valley she was looking onto. I really could see it through her eyes, your eyes.
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

AMAZING

ADD ME TO YOUR PM LIST
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent . I loved it. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz add me in ur pm list.
roopsie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pls add me to your pm list
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Well well well wonderfully written!!!!! sigh just wow☺️☺️ you r just awesome Dol, always look forward to reading ur stuff!!!
awwwwwwwww😛
sooooooooo  romantic OS😳
amazingggggggg start 
very well done 👏
cant wait for another romantic part

update fast :)😊