Posted: 13 years ago
I think  Arjun is not a -ve  character but NT will say that because of Maan n Geet she wants to die they both has desdroy her life.That is why he  come to ruin Maan's life.But when he come to know the fact he will not support NT

What say guys
Edited by maaneet_forever - 13 years ago
Yes and I hope he realizes soon. And I really scared for Maan. Arjun might do something to him.😕 Edited by muskaangill20 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by maaneet_forever

I think  Arjun is not a -ve  character but NT will say that because of Maan n Geet she wants to die they both has desdroy her life.That is why he  come to ruin Maan's life.But when he come to know the fact he will not support NT

What say guys

obv -ve.... it was there in the article..
Originally posted by maneet1985

obv -ve.... it was there in the article..
Arjun is not a negative character; he is quite positive. And whatever he does is for the sake of his sister Nayantara (Karishma Randeva)".

This is ritten on TB article

Edited by maaneet_forever - 13 years ago

Arjun is not a negative character; he is quite positive. And whatever he does is for the sake of his sister Nayantara (Karishma Randeva)".

This is ritten on TB article

oh sorry then guys my mistake...

but if he does whatever his sis wants.. he is doing it against our maaneet rt???
Dont know why...but i also thought that..........

What say guys

That's what is says in the article, he'll try to ruin Maan listening to NT but once he comes to know the truth he turns positive. We don't care as long as there is no problem created in between Maan & Geet and they have a great wedding and even better married life
i strongly feel he is the next & strongest pawn...nay bishop on NT's chess board... who will take up her war to fight ....
i doubt he will be told all truth ....

but yes he seems positive .... not negative .... thats his first impression
what i strongly dont understand is that nt leaves dev alone and maan aur geet ke peche padi hain...i know she hates geet, but isnt dev mainly responsible for geet being pregnant...geet unknowingly did the ahem act, for her it was only the SR of her married life...dev is the actual culprit knowingly doing the ahem to geet...is her hatred towards geets bcoz she couldnt get pregnant and geet did??? is that why she wants to destroy the child and geet in the process...or is she scared that child might be used against her in the future and she will be put in jail?? dev is now with some other girl and nt's bro should ask about that, no...why his dev jiju is not with his sis nt in all this...isnt that where the revenge should start...what reason will nt give to destroy geet...that geet is pregnant with dev's child...of course, she will lie about this to her bro...
Originally posted by drdee142

That's what is says in the article, he'll try to ruin Maan listening to NT but once he comes to know the truth he turns positive. We don't care as long as there is no problem created in between Maan & Geet and they have a great wedding and even better married life
i second u........