Arjun is +VE or -VE

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
I think  Arjun is not a -ve  character but NT will say that because of Maan n Geet she wants to die they both has desdroy her life.That is why he  come to ruin Maan's life.But when he come to know the fact he will not support NT

What say guys
Edited by maaneet_forever - 12 years ago
Yes and I hope he realizes soon. And I really scared for Maan. Arjun might do something to him.Confused Edited by muskaangill20 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by maaneet_forever

I think  Arjun is not a -ve  character but NT will say that because of Maan n Geet she wants to die they both has desdroy her life.That is why he  come to ruin Maan's life.But when he come to know the fact he will not support NT

What say guys

obv -ve.... it was there in the article..
Originally posted by maneet1985

I

Arjun is not a negative character; he is quite positive. And whatever he does is for the sake of his sister Nayantara (Karishma Randeva)".

This is ritten on TB article

Edited by maaneet_forever - 12 years ago

Originally posted by maneet1985

I

Arjun is not a negative character; he is quite positive. And whatever he does is for the sake of his sister Nayantara (Karishma Randeva)".

This is ritten on TB article

oh sorry then guys my mistake...

but if he does whatever his sis wants.. he is doing it against our maaneet rt???
Dont know why...but i also thought that..........

What say guys

That's what is says in the article, he'll try to ruin Maan listening to NT but once he comes to know the truth he turns positive. We don't care as long as there is no problem created in between Maan & Geet and they have a great wedding and even better married life
i strongly feel he is the next & strongest pawn...nay bishop on NT's chess board... who will take up her war to fight ....
i doubt he will be told all truth ....

but yes he seems positive .... not negative .... thats his first impression