Sara's elimination...

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Everyone by now sort of knows that BB is scripted. But one cannot then also look beyond the huge mistakes/good things that Sara did. Its not that Sara's ponting fingers at BB led to her elimination, she was all set to go, many people including me, were confused at what she was upto. Her relationship with Ashmit, her initial days with Ashmit.  Sara amongst 14 contestents, chosen to go the secret room and voting lines were closed that week and Sara came back and claimed she got maximum votes. Her marriage to Ali, then her futile attempts to label Ashmit as her brother....She continuously changed sides and thus lost all credibility.

among the good points I feel, she entered the BB house with an immature personality, but she failed to determine who actually was her friend. Had she been in a good company throughout and maintained a stand, she would have capitalised on her "Sadhna" image and though she could never win BB, but could save her from the bad reputations she gathered.

BB is scipted, but its not just for today or last week...its from the beginning...and BB has one or two members in mind as the winner..I have a feel that a female that tooSeemaji might be the winner.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago