Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
@Mayeli: Hey, dear! Don't worry, I'm not attacking you. I totally respect your opinion but I was just putting my point across as well.
@Aditiloveskajen: I know right?? First I also got confused but it was a newbie so I was like, coincidence! But I did not like what she wrote. She was unnecessarily trying to create a fight in a perfectly normal thread.
@ARxx: I know. I think given a choice, we would all like to see her in all forms but I want your top priority. I'm sure you have a preference list. I'll be glad if you could share😳
@k_anjali12: Thanks for commenting!

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

@Mayeli: Hey, dear! Don't worry, I'm not attacking you. I totally respect your opinion but I was just putting my point across as well.

@Aditiloveskajen: I know right?? First I also got confused but it was a newbie so I was like, coincidence! But I did not like what she wrote. She was unnecessarily trying to create a fight in a perfectly normal thread.
@ARxx: I know. I think given a choice, we would all like to see her in all forms but I want your top priority. I'm sure you have a preference list. I'll be glad if you could share😳
@k_anjali12: Thanks for commenting!

Thanks....
.Jane.. thumbnail
No problem! So she's banned and the topic is closed so just sit back, relax and enjoy life now!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

No problem! So she's banned and the topic is closed so just sit back, relax and enjoy life now!πŸ˜ƒ

yaaa....i am in spite of the fact that I have a exam tomorrow...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
instead of studying I am on IF...πŸ˜†

.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

yaaa....i am in spite of the fact that I have a exam tomorrow...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
instead of studying I am on IF...πŸ˜†

Hi5! I also have exams and yet, I'm not studying but then mine aren't that important. I have others in Jan and March which are important so I can afford it!! Are yours important?? Then I suggest go study! All the best!πŸ€—
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
want her in a daily show for sure, but like she did with ZNKD1 and ZNKD2 and LKP as well she can manage a daily show and a reality show...so I'd love if she does a daily show mON-Fri and saturday and sunday she can do a reality show...LOL..I'm greedy..by this, I'll see my princess seven days a wee...yayyyy!!!
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

want her in a daily show for sure, but like she did with ZNKD1 and ZNKD2 and LKP as well she can manage a daily show and a reality show...so I'd love if she does a daily show mON-Fri and saturday and sunday she can do a reality show...LOL..I'm greedy..by this, I'll see my princess seven days a wee...yayyyy!!!

Thanks for sharing your POV. Sorry for not replying earlier! It would be awesome to see her everyday but I don't want her to work too hard and fall ill😳
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Neeshoe thumbnail
Actor in a Daily!
I Wanna See My Lovely Jennifer Everyday!
I Miss Her Too Much :(

Preferably as an actor in a daily show. Would be very nice too see her as a host again but no reality shows please. Not to keen on them.

Aw shucks! This makes me miss her even more!
KaShfan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arre yaar! Was this to make me miss our JJ even more! I just can't wait to see her! When it comes to your options, I would pick either in a daily soap or a participant in a reality show. Simply because we just saw her host in July. hehe although I wouldn't mind seeing her as a host again some time soon! But personally I would like to see her participate in a reality show and when that's over, watch her in a daily soap!