9th Dec. update. Manik & Sarla's new relationship

Poll

Is Manik really on Sarla's side?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Pink-Spy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Apparently, Raagu-bhai is not a 'nice' guy, moreover he's the boss of the gundhas. He calls Neeraj for Munga and takes him with him.

Manik is at Sandhya's and he's looking at the papers, since Sandhya can't read and Sunita doesn't really know about these types of things. He tells her that in no time, everything will be in her name. Just then Sunita comes in, and Manik is surprised but Sandhya introduces him to Sunita. There's a weird mood between those two.
Manik is outside and calls a woman that he has the papers.

Meanwhile, Sunita asks her whether she wishes to have Yuvraj in her hand, and Sandhya confirms. When Sandhya was married, Yuvraj promised her that he would show her the world through his eyes, but this time she will make him blind and he can only see what she tells him. The baby is enough for him to go crazy for her. The only person she's concerned of is Mami-ji, because she's suspecting Vrinda.

Outside, Manik and Sarla arrange a meeting. Manik is doing all this because Sarla offers him more money compared to what he received from Gayatri. She rips the papers, and gets a new copy with her name on. What she needs is Paru, Prabha and Yuvraj's signs and their fingerprints on the documents. Sarla goes to Prabu with the papers, and tells him that Pankaj has sent these documents and he needs signatures. Without reading, he signs them. He gives the paper to Prabha, and she asks him whether he has read them. Prabu protests that it's his brother and why should he? But Prabha asks again, and he says yes, and she could read them as well if she wants. Prabha signs without reading. Manik makes Sandhya force Yuvraj signing them, and he does it without a doubt.

Sarla has the papers, and according to Manik the property will soon be in her name, and no one can cancel it.

Comments:
OH.MY.GOD! I can't believe that 🤬of Manik chose to stab Gayatri in the back. Forget Sandhya, but how could he do that to Gayatri?! For what? Money?! Ugh...
A part of me feels as if Sandhya is aware of this, I mean can't Sunita at least read that Sarla's name is written on the papers? Regarding, Neeraj. I'm puzzled. Will they make him a part of the gang, where they can beat the crap of innocent people? I hope not.

Exiting episode, but the content was, for Sandhya's part, baaaad. Poor jagirdars😆 and Sandhya😕 is this turns out to be true...

The good: .... none? none, really....
The bad: the entire episode 🤢

Edited by Pink-Spy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I commented on this on the EDT, but I'll add this much more to it:

Sarla gave Puru a bigger list of documents that did have Pankaj's documents in it, but Puru blindly signed them, and when Prabha read the first few pages, she signed it.  As usually happens, when one is signing legal documents, they are attentive towards the initial pages, but after that get comfortable and sign blindly, unless their realtor or legal advisor advise otherwise.  Which is what happened in this case.  Also, I liked Sarla tearing up the original papers, since aside from Sandhya, Yuvraj's name too was there.

So did Sandhya know only Braille, after all, she is educated, certainly more educated than Savita, but maybe less than Sakshi.  And how complicated were the documents that even Sunita couldn't make out?

Ultimately, as long as the property goes out of the hands of Prabha & Yuvraj, it's good news.  To that end, Sarla getting it is good - she's more interested in seeing them in jail, rather than squandering the fortune on tricking law enforcement into believing that Yuvraj didn't commit crimes.  Only thing here is that she's not likely to let Pankaj, and maybe even DK go down, and to that effect, she is going to stand b/w Sandhya & justice.

As for Manik, you're right - he betrayed Gayatri more than he betrayed Sandhya.  But he now permanently becomes Sarla's manager.

I hope the KK guy gives Neeraj a makeover - can't stand his beard. 🤢
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update .The first episodes of this serial was unbearable for me coz I hate the Jagir khandan used Sandhya but after her escape with Neeraj ,getting her sight back and start taking revenge of Jagir family ,made me to follow this serial .So I love Sandhiya when she is pretending Vrinda with special accent that she used to talk .I thought that Neeraj is dead but it seems he enterns in serial again.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

So did Sandhya know only Braille, after all, she is educated, certainly more educated than Savita, but maybe less than Sakshi.  And how complicated were the documents that even Sunita couldn't make out?

Ultimately, as long as the property goes out of the hands of Prabha & Yuvraj, it's good news.  To that end, Sarla getting it is good - she's more interested in seeing them in jail, rather than squandering the fortune on tricking law enforcement into believing that Yuvraj didn't commit crimes.  Only thing here is that she's not likely to let Pankaj, and maybe even DK go down, and to that effect, she is going to stand b/w Sandhya & justice.

As for Manik, you're right - he betrayed Gayatri more than he betrayed Sandhya.  But he now permanently becomes Sarla's manager.

I hope the KK guy gives Neeraj a makeover - can't stand his beard. 🤢

Well, since Sandhya was blind, while she was much more educated, I'm assuming that it was only in Braille. I have some experience with legal documents and it's true that their quite hard to make out even for a person educated really well. Usually only a person with a legal background can actually read them.

I like the way Sarla is trying to get every1 in jail except for her husband and maybe DK. As for DK, who knows where he's disappeared. It's been over a week and I haven't seen PK chicha 😆 even once.

While what the CVs are showing about Manik is really making me ðŸ˜¡ I'm praying that it's only a game that Sandhya and Manik are playing on Sarla to get her to think that everything has become hers when in reality it has become Sandhya's. I don't like the idea that he's betrayed Gayatri Devi just for some money.

I really hope that Neeraj comes back in a new avatar now. I don't want to see him in the same gareeb look anymore. It makes me cry. ðŸ˜­ I also want to see a new avatar for Neeraj because his looks right now are very horrible. ðŸ¤¢ I'm sure that Raghu Dada will make him look like a perfect gunda.

I think I know where the CVs are going with this. They're going to give Neeraj a new look and then one day, Sandhya and Neeraj are going to miraculously collide. Sandhya won't recognize him and take him for a 'gunda', while Neeraj will recognize Sandhya right away. Let's hope I'm wrong because I don't want to see the whole love episodes that follow. They're over used. 
-sia- thumbnail
quite a dramatic epi!!! hope that Manik n Sandhya together are back-stabbing Sarla...just like it was done with DK(i so miss him now-days....) if not Sandhya is again gonna have tough times ahead!!!
thanks for the update (:
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Another thing that occurred to me - if Vrinda had to ask Yuvraj for the remaining part of the property, it would be a lot more difficult for her.  Sarla's ripping up the original papers and replacing it w/ the ones in her name are just right.  That way, if Sandhya has to intercept it, she can get to control the entire estate, not just half

Another thing occurred to me - Sandhya could have had Manik make it over to Sunita.  That way, she's in the clear, Sunita is always suspected anyway but would now have control over the estate, and what's more, DK, if he resurfaced, would be loyal to her instead of Prabha, since he follows the money.  Sunita can then turn Prabha, Yuvraj & Pankaj over to the cops, have DK found and turned over, and take over the estate, while Sandhya returns to Maharashtra and hopefully discovers Neeraj.

One more thing - when Manik visited Sandhya, the papers he had were in Yuvraj/Sandhya's name.  But when he met Sarla, she ripped those up and took the new papers from him in her name, as he asked her to get all 3 sets of signatures on those.  When Vrinda got those papers from Manik, she didn't bother to ask Sunita about them.  So Manik gave Sarla the papers to have signed by Puru/Prabha, and Sarla probably had them given to Vrinda to give Yuvraj.  Also, Prabha did read what was given to her, but Sarla had prefaced it w/ documents that Pankaj had actually sent.  So after a few of those, she assumed that they were all in order, and then signed them all.

Can't wait for tonight, when Sarla breaks this news to them 😈  Couldn't have happened to a nicer family.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just hope as always our sandhya/vrinda is alert & it's just her game place which sarla thinks it's her own. maybe all the entire property then would be in sandhya's name not sarla. or is sandhya letting this happen so that later sarla will be proved a betrayer in front of the family😕...lets see 😛
kalika_29 thumbnail

Strange about sunita that she can't read the papers but sarla can!!!!!!!!! Even though sunita is also from a good family  than how come she doesn't know about such documents.😕

shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update,,,every day we get to see a new twist in the RS
kalika_29 thumbnail

How come neeraj became so cure on eating just wada paav which we all know is not all good for health especially for those people who are ill or having some injury. But still neeraj is alright and was fighting like sylvester stallone.😆