people like nayantara do exist in real world!!!!!!

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey All,

I do really have a doubt in my brainConfused......do people like her(NT) exist in real world......after today's episode i wonder how low a person can goAngry......there is a limit for everything.....even for hateness....but in NT's case i dont see any limit.....she is planning again to hurt geetCry......i seriously want to kill her nowAngry

post u r opinions guys.....

Omg abb toh muje purri READY ho kar rehnna pahddye ga jail jannye keh Leye CUZ i waana kill her and NikunjAngry
Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Omg abb toh muje purri READY ho kar rehnna pahddye ga  jail jannye keh eye CUZ i waana kill her and NikunjAngry

i think not only u.....many would do that....and prisons will be full of geet fansLOL
Originally posted by maanmishti

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Omg abb toh muje purri READY ho kar rehnna pahddye ga jail jannye keh eye CUZ i waana kill her and NikunjAngry

i think not only u.....many would do that....and prisons will be full of geet fansLOL

Hahaha soooo true
ummm I think ppl like her do exist in real world too..sumtimes v nvr come across coz our destiny doesnt hav tht person in our fate...

yeah i feel to kill naintara..but in reality these kind of ppl always gets punishments from God we nvr need to do nethngSmile

well sorry to sound sooo philosophical...Wink
Originally posted by honeybee211

ummm I think ppl like her do exist in real world too..sumtimes v nvr come across coz our destiny doesnt hav tht person in our fate...

yeah i feel to kill naintara..but in reality these kind of ppl always gets punishments from God we nvr need to do nethngSmile

hahaha.....its true and its not philosophicalLOL

They do exist and they are more mean tht shown they can go to any limit inlogo ne kam dikjhaya

people are more meaner than nayantara my personel experience

Originally posted by maanmishti

Originally posted by honeybee211

hahaha.....its true and its not philosophicalLOL

i know its true bt v r here to discuss about Geet & m giving lecture on thisLOLLOL

wenever i talk this way ppl stop me & say tht plz stop being philosophical so wrote tht in the endCry