people like nayantara do exist in real world!!!!!!

maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey All,

I do really have a doubt in my brain😕......do people like her(NT) exist in real world......after today's episode i wonder how low a person can go😡......there is a limit for everything.....even for hateness....but in NT's case i dont see any limit.....she is planning again to hurt geet😭......i seriously want to kill her now😡

post u r opinions guys.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Omg abb toh muje purri READY ho kar rehnna pahddye ga jail jannye keh Leye CUZ i waana kill her and Nikunj😡
Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 13 years ago
maanmishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaspreetm2815

Omg abb toh muje purri READY ho kar rehnna pahddye ga  jail jannye keh eye CUZ i waana kill her and Nikunj😡

i think not only u.....many would do that....and prisons will be full of geet fans😆
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maanmishti

i think not only u.....many would do that....and prisons will be full of geet fans😆

Hahaha soooo true
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ummm I think ppl like her do exist in real world too..sumtimes v nvr come across coz our destiny doesnt hav tht person in our fate...

yeah i feel to kill naintara..but in reality these kind of ppl always gets punishments from God we nvr need to do nethng😊

well sorry to sound sooo philosophical...😉
maanmishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeybee211

ummm I think ppl like her do exist in real world too..sumtimes v nvr come across coz our destiny doesnt hav tht person in our fate...

yeah i feel to kill naintara..but in reality these kind of ppl always gets punishments from God we nvr need to do nethng😊

well sorry to sound sooo philosophical...😉

hahaha.....its true and its not philosophical😆
KorrUptzed.xD thumbnail

They do exist and they are more mean tht shown they can go to any limit inlogo ne kam dikjhaya

people are more meaner than nayantara my personel experience

-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

hahaha.....its true and its not philosophical😆

i know its true bt v r here to discuss about Geet & m giving lecture on this😆😆

wenever i talk this way ppl stop me & say tht plz stop being philosophical so wrote tht in the end😭
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey All,

I do really have a doubt in my brain😕......do people like her(NT) exist in real world......after today's episode i wonder how low a person can go😡......there is a limit for everything.....even for hateness....but in NT's case i dont see any limit.....she is planning again to hurt geet😭......i seriously want to kill her now😡

post u r opinions guys.....

Trust me my dear there are people like this in real life, they don't have a conscience and their thinking is so twisted that they manage to justify their behavior to themselves and trust me they manage to fool a lot of people around them to believe and trust them. Because to be like NT you have to be very intelligent and their brains work at a different speed and level😡
princess. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaspreetm2815

Omg abb toh muje purri READY ho kar rehnna pahddye ga jail jannye keh Leye CUZ i waana kill her and Nikunj😡

me 2 help u😆