MASHALLAH (KW fans only)

Posted: 13 years ago

Messed up hair, a cute smile and a charm that misses no eye! Yes, that's the 'cutest and chocoli-est guy' on Television Karan Wahi for you.

Love is very special...
Life is very dicey...
Are you single Yes, I am!

What kinda girl will you fall for?
There are no certain 'to haves' as such. Once you start being with the person, you gradually realize it. Offcourse even I would want someone who's good looking, charming and interesting. For me, looks do matter to a certain extent but after that you need to connect with the person. If you can't connect, it's like being with a showcase that you just see and have no relation with.

Your favorite possession
My car-Honda Accord. I can actually kill a person if he/she does something wrong to it.

mashallah, this man is too amazing, he is so honest, sincere, and straight forward person i have ever seen, before i was fida over him, but now i am going deewani over this man, he has everything that a women wants, not only an innocentness that grabes everyone attention, but his heart is filled with so much love and he is full of life!!!!!!!!!! he knows how to enjoy life to the fullest! BRAVO ๐Ÿ‘ not only his fans thinks he is god given gifts but even the televesion people are fida over him!
he is not only mr. perfection, but chocolate boy of tellywoods, he knows everyone while everyone knows him, he is the most loved person in tellywod i have seen, on screen or offscreen, his talents reaches to the highest, but somethime he is too naive, he needs to work on that a little bit more!
after reading his thoughts on life, love my respect is increasing for him even more, it is like he answer those question without a second thought, he knows what life and love means to him, and without hesitation he answer them to the fullest with honestyness to.
perfect description of girl he wants, he knows he also wants a pretty girls along with maturity, he does not lie saying oh any girl will be ok, we all know that is not true everyone wants a beautiful wife/husband but in the end it is the heart and the maturity that counts the most, i am glade kw point that out, it shows even being 24 he is really mature in aspect of life, which is a big things, b/c in order for you to live your life with your soulmate you need to connect with them, otherwise the marriage will never be a marriage, it will break for sure! AMAZING on this part!๐Ÿ‘

LOL!!!! he can kill anyone for his car, seems like we share the same stuff even i hate it when someone else touches my stuff or damage them, even i will blast them off๐Ÿ˜†

point to be noted: girls he is single, so it seems we have some chance with him until he finds his soulmate, this is sure a joy time for us, single and we will drool over him all day long! but i am glade he is very mature towards life and love, which is a + point for sure. all is all he is mr.wahi the most hottest guy in tellywood!

mashallah post baani di
simply beautiful
every point is soo good
and yes mashallah the hottest,cutest and most brilliant man on this earth
 is KW๐Ÿ˜ณ
love u for this post
Edited by blossom1234 - 13 years ago
Baaanuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!
Awww mazingggggg Soul sis!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
BRAVO!!riilii...It feels so good to know our Sexyfaceee more n moree..n certainly wid his wordss he touches our heart more n more..

the guy is so beautiful inside..i riili lov ehis honesty..he call himself weirdo..he knows how he is n dat how he potrays himself..
i'm toh rilli love with him once agin....

Dil Kya kare jab ksiis ko kisi se pyaar ho jaaye!!

n Yeah def he has made hi s Fans crazzy๐Ÿ˜†

n Yup! dat Soulmate part wa heavenlyy..i mean wat els u want in ur soulmate..the connection is imp..loved his answers n surely i love his innocence n humbleness...

Love him the the core!!

hi

aweosme topic bani. loved it

wishing karan wah all the best for his personal and professional life

hope he does better and better

norzar

Originally posted by blossom1234

mashallah post baani di
simply beautiful
every point is soo good
love u for this
nikki
it has been ages since i talk to you and thank you so much for likeing my post, i don't no if i did a good job with it since it has been so long i posted a topic, but i am happy that you liked it!
yes he is gift of god mashallah topic bani๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by krishnaria

Baaanuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!
Awww mazingggggg Soul sis!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
BRAVO!!riilii...It feels so good to know our Sexyfaceee more n moree..n certainly wid his wordss he touches our heart more n more..

the guy is so beautiful inside..i riili lov ehis honesty..he call himself weirdo..he knows how he is n dat how he potrays himself..
i'm toh rilli love with him once agin....

Dil Kya kare jab ksiis ko kisi se pyaar ho jaaye!!

n Yeah def he has made hi s Fans crazzy๐Ÿ˜†

n Yup! dat Soulmate part wa heavenlyy..i mean wat els u want in ur soulmate..the connection is imp..loved his answers n surely i love his innocence n humbleness...

Love him the the core!!

riaa my soul sis
yes and the reason i admire him to the core each day is b/c of his honesty towards life and love, he is know for that the most, he is our mr. perfecto, his love for his friends and family are very touching, he lives to love everyone, for that we love him each day, and this love increases day by day, he is mr.wonderful! and yes for the soulmate part, i SLAUTE him, he knows what he wants which is the best part!Clap

Originally posted by norzar

hi

aweosme topic bani. loved it

wishing karan wah all the best for his personal and professional life

hope he does better and better

norzar

thank you norzar
and yes he will b/c he is one of those person who's work leaves very important mark, whatever he does he is the best of it and he proved it over and over again, he will success in everything he does!
Originally posted by S696

yes he is gift of god mashallah topic bani๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yes he is and we are so lucky to be love this god given gifts and thank you

he is simply outstanding....just the best we hv in telly