BB4 - Daily Discussion - 9th December - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Veena mommy and Ashmit Papi trying to teach their Sara baby some lessons. Nautankis!

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my Sara lies so much!!๐Ÿคข does she not realise that public is watching her๐Ÿค“. She concocts a story and tells others, the way she lied thru her teeth๐Ÿ˜ก. Ashmit told her clearly she is being misled but still Sara trusts Shweta๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Sam and Shweta need to goad Sara and she gets all riled up๐Ÿ˜†

Khali is also coming out as a diplomat along with Seema.

Veena, she is damn clever and had she being  Indian she wld have been a potential contender to win๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Now I think the final wld be betn Ashmit-Shweta-Seema.

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 veena is pure player...the time she got to know that dolly is powerful from that time she is doing chamchagiri  for dolly....aaj to had kar di..first that dialouge" koi muhjse shaadi karne ke liye tyaar hai???"...sum days back she was saying to mirror lots of  blah blah and then said thats why i dont marry"  two oppsite statement..abhi kya ... eviction se bachne ke liye shaadi bhi kar legi  yeh....
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
well i dont think so dolly is favoured by bigboss,she just did her secret task,as same like shweta did when stoling the money.but no one questioned to shweta
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

what  a gud episode๐Ÿ˜‰..bigboss got bakra for friday--sara khan going to evict tomorrow --spolier from my side๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† source::-----today episode๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†......bigboss made bakra in form of sara for save his unofficial girlfriend "veena"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...gud to see that sameer didn;t changed his views๐Ÿ˜‰...yes we all knew how bigboss was ready to bent hell to save dolly so they evicted sameer with dolly๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....sara points were valid but she should understand it is reality show not talent show๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yeap it does seem that Sara will be evicted tom. Actually Sara's instigation of Dolly's re-entry was wrong and Sam did change his stand, he twisted it to biasness which BB conveniently overlooked๐Ÿ˜†. BB infact exposed Sara's back biting to ALL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: zanish_k

well i dont think so dolly is favoured by bigboss,she just did her secret task,as same like shweta did when stoling the money.but no one questioned to shweta

well she is favoured in the sense that she gets more limelight and footage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

but again, she deserves it ..........everyone else so boring ๐Ÿ˜†
tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zanish_k

Right! Both Shweta n Hrishant - they weren't even bothered about the others.
Dolly did look like she felt a little bad that others didn't get anything.
Edited by tinaasania - 13 years ago
realitybites thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

veena is pure player...the time she got to know that dolly is powerful from that time she is doing chamchagiri  for dolly....aaj to had kar di..first that dialouge" koi muhjse shaadi karne ke liye tyaar hai???"...sum days back she was saying to mirror lots of  blah blah and then said thats why i dont marry"  two oppsite statement..abhi kya ... eviction se bachne ke liye shaadi bhi kar legi  yeh....

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† No its her dream wish it seems, that someone marry her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Dolly was supporting Veena when all disliked her esp Shweta hence the soft corner.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
God, I'm so pissed right now. I made a topic on how Shweta dragged Veena into a convo that Veena had nothing to do with and how Shweta is obsessed with Veena and Shweta fans are ruining the post as usual. DAMN!
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Not anyone in particular yaar. This season I don't have any favorite - what abt you ??

Cool, Punit is there too ?? I guess many  DID contestants are there as a choreographer this time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘Oh yes, I m planning to watch JDJ this season............Madhuri !!  also Remo and Jai Kumar Nair ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Remo-JKN..do we see history repeating itself?๐Ÿ˜›

I love Madhuri! usey dekhne ke liye aankhein taras gayee..I might ditch BB and switch to JDJ๐Ÿ˜ณ