Ritu Pathak fans club

fm_qazi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I hope you will love ritu due to her singing. We should forget about her innocence act on stage. She is not polished as other because she belongs to a poor family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QAZITOUQEER thumbnail
It is nothing to do with rich or poor...its all about talent!! She is a very good singer and I appreciate the fact and nothing else!
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she blew me away last night.i may not be her fan yet but look at her sheer talent! a girl from a lower middle class family ,unpolished , no ustads and great gurus to coatch her(like ravi T).SHE had guts to choose a song like"Iwant to make love to you "and carried it off too!with perfect diction ! ๐Ÿ‘ HATS oFF TO HER.

I hope she makes it to top ๐Ÿ˜Š .look at our cricket stars(our idols) these days-we only care for their skills on the feild.i sent ritu 5 votes
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she sang very well,i watched her performance just now as i am in US and i think she was the best among the girls today.
Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it seems pople who are qazi fans have a very poor choice, now ritu ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
ani11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arijit#1

u think that u r too smart and by throwing these one liners u have scored a point ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but  just remember that u r just making a fool of urself and nothing else.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

u drag qazi every where whether it is a qazi related topic or not even in the II forum just proves how frustrated and desperate u r.But sorry u can't do a single thing about it because FG is over and Qazi has won.Qazi fan's choice proved to be a winner.

This is the II forum and something else is being discussed in this thread so just calm down and take ur frustration about arijit to the FG section.

Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani11

u think that u r too smart and by throwing these one liners u have scored a point ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but  just remember that u r just making a fool of urself and nothing else.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

u drag qazi every where whether it is a qazi related topic or not even in the II forum just proves how frustrated and desperate u r.But sorry u can't do a single thing about it because FG is over and Qazi has won.Qazi fan's choice proved to be a winner.

This is the II forum and something else is being discussed in this thread so just calm down and take ur frustration about arijit to the FG section.

Just one of the bunch of losers.๐Ÿ˜†

ani11 thumbnail

ya i forgot about that,good thing that u added it in my post urself๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

diksha_16 thumbnail
wht's happening here? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

this is II section...

pls do not drag qazi or for tht mattr any FG contestant in this..riduculous ๐Ÿคข
fm_qazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: arijit#1

If you think Qazi fans will vote for Ritu, then you should tell all other contestants of II to go home. This forum is for II and keep Qazi discussion in FG. What we saw we expressed our views.