Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

oyeee Bajiii the first dp is mine all mineee.. I,ME &MYSELF..
THANKU... DAYAAA..   AND WARRIE HAS   "theiffed " the third one... haaa hooo.. high five dayaaa..

Yep you had the first pick and you snatched the pic right awayπŸ˜† and  no problemo mate glad you liked and are using...

haha yupperz i noticed she used one tooπŸ˜† 
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
lovely creations daya n misty ..amazing work πŸ‘
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Daya , I'm at awe of your creations...πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ€—
I've made some creations too , but they are nothing in comparison to yours...so me do not have the heart to post them .
If by chance Mishal comes back in a regular show we'd have a cute competition of posting our creations...wow...*goes back to daydreaming * 
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

Daya , I'm at awe of your creations...πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ€—

I've made some creations too , but they are nothing in comparison to yours...so me do not have the heart to post them .
If by chance Mishal comes back in a regular show we'd have a cute competition of posting our creations...wow...*goes back to daydreaming * 

Hey Mishti! Thank you! πŸ˜³
Please do post yours, I'd love to see them. I'm sure they're good! 
You know I have a lot of creations for this show and of Mishal..Mahi also. But i don't think i've posted them all...i used to have a page on facebook but i deleted it when I deactivated my account during exam times. I just recently started editing again. Anyway, do post your work :) 
san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Daya darling,😊,,,,,,,nice creationsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Mishal seems more hot in ur creations.😳😳😳😳😳😳...what's the matter?πŸ˜‰ Did u add some more sensibility and spice in his pic?πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

...I am always fond of ur creations...whether pic creations or VM...I am always dying for them.πŸ˜ƒ

Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: san121

Daya darling,😊,,,,,,,nice creationsπŸ‘...Mishal seems more hot in ur creations.😳...what's the matter?πŸ˜‰ Did u add some more sensibility and spice in his pic?πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

...I am always fond of ur creations...whether pic creations or VM...I am always dying for them.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks san😳...and sorry I haven't edited that audio bit yet. I sort of got caught up in other things...and i have a lappie that only works half the timeπŸ˜†

As for mishal looking more hot in my creations..maybe my feelings are spilling over in his picsπŸ˜† You are seeing him through my eyesπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Thank you again! 
san121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -daya-

Thanks san😳...and sorry I haven't edited that audio bit yet. I sort of got caught up in other things...and i have a lappie that only works half the timeπŸ˜†

As for mishal looking more hot in my creations..maybe my feelings are spilling over in his picsπŸ˜† You are seeing him through my eyesπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Thank you again! 

ya am also thinking so...we all are in the same cloud...and abt ur audio creation for me, take ur time, no hurry...I know one day u will give me the gift😳...I am waiting saab😳
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Edited by Warda. - 10 years ago
san121 thumbnail

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

wow, Warda.. nice creations and nice picsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Love all of them...Thank u dear😊😊😊😊
twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wow...Warda..πŸ€—...Really awesome creations dear....Loved them sooo much...❀️...I'm speechless...

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago