Did anyone notice Yashodhara's behavior yesterday

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Did anyone notice Yashodhara's behavior on Vandhana's Birthday? When Vandhana went to seek blessings from Dadaji and Yashodhara, Y did not seem to be very happy with Vandhana and was giving the blessings and gift just formality sake (I did not mind her giving Vandhana 'Ganeshji' though - because more than diamonds or jewelry or anything else Vandhana would love such a gift - It was at least nice to see that Y knows what her Bahu likes). Also at the Party Yashodhara was seen wearing a gloomy face and sitting at one place not mixing with guests. She only went near Vandhana when the cake was cut and that too on the insistence of Viren. It looks like how much ever good Vandhana is she could never be on the good books of Yashodhara as she considers Vandhana inferior compared to her shrewd Bahu Chanchal.Your Thoughts Please...
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes i agree!

that is why I suspect yd the most behind all of this

vandana had stayed behind this family supporting it raising it..but nothing is enough for her
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think she has comparing problem she can't give everyone same love or respect. She definately believes in favoritism she compared Vandana and CC on basis of financial background and never valued VD goodness she compared Nivi and Divya according to fact that Nivi is direct daughter of Keshav and more hateful and most surpizingly she compared even Sid and Viren and showed Viren inferior to Sid may be because Sid always agreed to whatever she said and Viren does whatever he feel like (but what could he do he was away so its liable he will do whatever he wants.) What a irony YD loves CC more than VD but when it comes to grandsons she favors VD son Sid more than CC son's Viren
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

I think she has comparing problem she can't give everyone same love or respect. She definately believes in favoritism she compared Vandana and CC on basis of financial background and never valued VD goodness she compared Nivi and Divya according to fact that Nivi is direct daughter of Keshav and more hateful and most surpizingly she compared even Sid and Viren and showed Viren inferior to Sid may be because Sid always agreed to whatever she said and Viren does whatever he feel like (but what could he do he was away so its liable he will do whatever he wants.) What a irony YD loves CC more than VD but when it comes to grandsons she favors VD son Sid more than CC son's Viren

Agree with u Rach over here but what bothers me that we all know y she hate Nivi but she was'nt tooo happy abt Divya also and the reason she accepted Divya whole heartdly coz it was Dadaji's wish for her to become the DIL of the Sood house but so was VD. Dadji has accepted VD whole heartdly but she has'nt been able to accpet VD as her Bahu or as a matter of fact a Sood. Well bibi ji ko kauns amjahye kay whether she accepts her as her Bahu/Sood or not. She is her Bahu and Sood
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Agree with u Rach over here but what bothers me that we all know y she hate Nivi but she was'nt tooo happy abt Divya also and the reason she accepted Divya whole heartdly coz it was Dadaji's wish for her to become the DIL of the Sood house but so was VD. Dadji has accepted VD whole heartdly but she has'nt been able to accpet VD as her Bahu or as a matter of fact a Sood. Well bibi ji ko kauns amjahye kay whether she accepts her as her Bahu/Sood or not. She is her Bahu and Sood

True zarmeen she never understood what is right and wrong she always favored wrong ones. VD was always sood/bahu who spent her life for this family but still YD never able to give VD proper respect and status in the family. I think Nivi is lucky for Divya if Nivi was not there then I think Divya would also not get proper respect as far as YD is concerned she would not have treated her badly but even would never made her very special in house Divya got the status because she wanted to show Nivi inferior
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

I think she has comparing problem she can't give everyone same love or respect. She definately believes in favoritism she compared Vandana and CC on basis of financial background and never valued VD goodness she compared Nivi and Divya according to fact that Nivi is direct daughter of Keshav and more hateful and most surprisingly she compared even Sid and Viren and showed Viren inferior to Sid may be because Sid always agreed to whatever she said and Viren does whatever he feel like (but what could he do he was away so its liable he will do whatever he wants.) What a irony YD loves CC more than VD but when it comes to grandsons she favors VD son Sid more than CC son's Viren

I did not look into the the possibility of favoritism of Yashodhara based on financial background. It is true that Vandhana and Nivi does not come from families with good financial background.  But one more thing is common - Yashodhara's son and Grandson married woman they loved against the wishes of Yashodhara. Coming to Siddharth, apart from handling the Family Business efficiently, he is respectful and obedient to elders and never go against their wishes. But Viren always stands for what he wants and what he think is right and can go to any extremes (even if he has to fight his elders for it). So I think more than financial background, Yashodhara dislikes those who speak against her or do things what she does not like and Nivedita and Viren did speak against her and got married against her wish. Chanchal always does chamchagiri so to Yashodhara she is a favorite bahu. On the other hand though Vandhana was always nice and respectful, Yashodhara still could not forgive Vandhana for getting married to her son and her own son standing up for Vandhana (History repeats... Viren did the same thing).
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

I did not look into the the possibility of favoritism of Yashodhara based on financial background. It is true that Vandhana and Nivi does not come from families with good financial background.  But one more thing is common - Yashodhara's son and Grandson married woman they love against the wishes of Yashodhara. Coming to Siddharth, apart from handling the Family Business efficiently, he is respectful and obedient to elders and never go against their wishes. But Viren always stands for what he wants and what he think is right and can go to any extremes (even if he has to fight his elders for it). So I think more than financial background, Yashodhara dislikes those who speak against her or do things what she does not like and Nivedita and Viren did speak against her and got married against her wish. Chanchal always does chamchagiri so to Yashodhara she is a favorite bahu. On the other hand though Vandhana was always nice and respectful, Yashodhara still could not forgive Vandhana for getting married to her son and her own son standing up for Vandhana (History repeats... Viren did the same thing).

Anamika u have a point here and I agree with u here that the reason YD hates VD and Nivi more than CC and Divya coz her son and grandson went against her wish to marry or took a stand to marry the ladies that they love and they were not afraid to stand against her.
kulsoom10 thumbnail
haha very true, this could be the reason why shes never happy 😆
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Anamika u have a point here and I agree with u here that the reason YD hates VD and Nivi more than CC and Divya coz her son and grandson went against her wish to marry or took a stand to marry the ladies that they love and they were not afraid to stand against her.

Somehow I am pissed off seeing that there is no value for goodness as far as Yashodhara is concerned even for Vandhana who slogs like a maid servant at the Sood House and takes care of every ones needs.