BAVD 8th DEC W/U- Gaushalia starts her scheming

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update👍🏼

today's epi was a good one👍🏼 especially - the confrontation of bharati with her parents & the way rupesh revealed the truth to everyone. well the entire epi was revolving around this issue with gau as usual in her bhanjiki tone planning to ruin bansari's prestige in front of rupesh... let's see whether she succeeds tomorrow or not😳
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks very much for lovely update...
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, glad all is out now it's moving on very rapidly which is always great 4 the viewer! Having checked out the promo, looks like Gau is stirring up more trouble.. You would think after 12 yrs(she did say 12 right?) of marriage kids mayb? But guess she always thinks of herself... Wonder if Murli or Bharti'll speak up I really do hope so!!
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rae24

Thanks for the update, glad all is out now it's moving on very rapidly which is always great 4 the viewer! Having checked out the promo, looks like Gau is stirring up more trouble.. You would think after 12 yrs(she did say 12 right?) of marriage kids mayb? But guess she always thinks of herself... Wonder if Murli or Bharti'll speak up I really do hope so!!

yes, she did say 12 years... so how old is she right now or did mridala do a child marriage LOL! even i'm wondering...no children😕 or are they in some hostel so they're not shown uptil now😕
big_vikrant_fan thumbnail
thnx for the lovely update dear
Rae24 thumbnail
@vik rocks - think all the kids will come out of the woodwork :)

i presumed Gau was in her late twenties..but if she's been married 12yrs..not convinced the CVs have worked the ages...