for all sajanians...pls see

Poll

what was the sweetest moment of sajan?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sajanfan004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
pls vote and comment!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ₯±πŸ‘Edited by sajanfan004 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maisha007 thumbnail

love alll of them....but voted for 2nd confessionnnn!! that was the bestesttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

heyaa.. grr8 pollll sweetyy

the cutest momentt was surelly the valentines nightt.. they were sooo dam janauble n adorable thereee ..awwwwwwww
sajanfan004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArShSaJan

love alll of them....but voted for 2nd confessionnnn!! that was the bestesttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know.....even i luvved it
anyway wanna be buddies??

SoniRita thumbnail
I loveeeee all da selection u put as loveeee all sajan scenes bt I also choose sajan 2nd confession jst loveeee dat confession hayeeeee missss sajan thnx for da pm
sajanfan004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samratrocks

heyaa.. grr8 pollll sweetyy

the cutest momentt was surelly the valentines nightt.. they were sooo dam janauble n adorable thereee ..awwwwwwww

yaa....even i liked that part...but i founf the 2nd confession of sajan evn more sweet!!!

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
all th moments are specil dear!! Hard to chose... 😍  😍  πŸ˜†  But i will vote for Valentine's ball... Khuda jane.. 😍
sajanfan004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_sajan4ever

I loveeeee all da selection u put as loveeee all sajan scenes bt I also choose sajan 2nd confession jst loveeee dat confession hayeeeee missss sajan thnx for da pm

ya same here!! ur welcum!!
sajanfan004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

all th moments are specil dear!! Hard to chose... 😍  😍  πŸ˜†  But i will vote for Valentine's ball... Khuda jane.. 😍

yaa that whole episode was extremely sweet!!
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dear all moments of Sajan are sweet n beautiful and rocking...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘..........Especially morena moment and Sajan 2nd confession of love n every song picturised on Sajan Like khuda janey , shona song etc...All Moments are wonderfullπŸ‘πŸ‘...........I voted for 2nd confession............................Missing Sajan so so much..........Muah n Hugs to MonayaπŸ€—.......................