Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: astonish

What will be your reaction if after few days... even daya sir is asked to wear coat.....Just to diffrentiate senior members from the kids??

😲............no coats for him plz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........ waist coats will be fine 😳😳😳
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
waist coats will be very much fineπŸ˜†
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: astonish

What will be your reaction if after few days... even daya sir is asked to wear coat.....Just to diffrentiate senior members from the kids??

No no no coat! Want his waist coat back!

Originally posted by: moonlight5

oh no plz astonish dont say tht..

we ll miss his macho body if he wears coatsπŸ˜†

Ahah! missing macho body😳!!! That's true. And we don't want that to happen ever.
Hasini_smile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AAHH!! how can this man steal everyone's heart??😍😍
He is a special creation of God..❀️
Thank u God for tht..

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

aah......Mere mooh ki baat cheen li πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
deleted
Edited by astonish - 13 years ago

Thank u God for tht..

Even I too thank God for creating this amazing man, whenever I get chance.
I don't know what charm he has got!! He is different from all other men, I saw on Tv or anywhereπŸ˜›.
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

my ten years is going to be completed in this year .. I mean..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the day since I had gone crazzy for Mr. KindπŸ˜ƒ, back then it was so difficult to get any information about him, at first I thought his name was Narendra Gupta.. Then I thought his name was Aditya Srivastava..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (well then the name of the cast used to be shown very rapidly, so that catching two three name at a time wasn't possible) oh those days wereπŸ˜ƒ but I really cherish those past moments.. just like when in the study break I used to write DAYA on my palmπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ with so much care .. but I had to make sure that at the end of the study session I should erased His name.. because once my sister caught me😳😳 . Saturday 7p.m was heaven for meπŸ˜ƒ along with just half an hour at friday 10 p.m.. I used to sit with pav bhaji , papad etc .. on saturday.. and saturday 8 p.m means😭😭 wait & wait & wait.. well friends what made me to write all these is. .. I too used to think that what was so special within this man? He is so quiet.. ( in those days he almost remained quiet and just worked hard).. I used to find an ineffable intensity.. an inexplicable depth within his quietness.. I used to get flabbergasted to see his obsequious obedience.. whenever he got scolded I wanted to be alone.. to cry my heart out .. I used to get so happy and proud to see his compassion for his team mates and for general people ... and.... his shyness😳😳.. that was a killer.. I knew since then he is so rare.. that he will never show off himself , never will take his personal life into screen.. he is totally different kind of person in glamour industry..

now when I see that he has a huge number of fan following.. I feel sooooooo proud of him.. He is loved by all.. He is a rare gem in this era of harsh reality..

Suchi Di.....................awesomely expressed feelings. It freshened my feelings for the super hero.