Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: visrom

I've seen worse things on youtube. 😑

There were 3 guys acting as our trio and they were.......😑 i can't even explain...😑

I have seen it few weeks ago.........just a  πŸ€¬  nothing else.......😑

sweety20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

I can't understand how this pages are still active on FB..!! Why don't fans remove it?

i think that it cannot be removed because there are more than seventy thousand members in it
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ACP as a character?!!! I didn't understandπŸ˜•.

yap......Sunil Pal enacted the character of ACP........it was pathetic !!.......but according to the judges it was brilliant.......🀒
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweety20

by hearing this ur shocked tanni and if u read it then u would really kill those people...when i read those jokes i just get irritated and angry on those people who make such silly ones

tanni dear .... on FB if u see the cid joke section u will come to kill them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: visrom

It's not hilarious....he made a mockery of Abhijeet putting the gun into his trousers. 😑

What? I thought it's a normal funny thing, they have made as Rajib and Saloni did yesterday...But it's.....😑😲!!! How they can do this? Don't they feel atleast ashamed if not thinking about the honorable celebs of CID😑???
It's good that I didn't see such video. And I don't want to watch it ever.
Edited by TanniSDaya - 13 years ago

by hearing this ur shocked tanni and if u read it then u would really kill those people...when i read those jokes i just get irritated and angry on those people who make such silly ones

And thus, may God save me from seeing and reading this...!! It's really unbearable!!

i think that it cannot be removed because there are more than seventy thousand members in it

And it proves, how much people in this world are having sick thoughts. I won't be surprised to see these 70 thousand people praising any daily soap or being a died hard fan of a saas bahu show. And I think, most of them are in that category😑.
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even you noticed, when Daya Sir was dancing that irritating Raghini was laughing hard😑....O God, If I were there na, I would've tried to do Daya Sir's job by slapping her.

me too noticed that, even before the dance of Daya, when he was talking about CID, Ragini's stern face has been shown. and then her laugh..it wasn't surely a laugh of appreciation or enjoyment....I am feeling sad for Daya for a few minute... to realise that its hard for him to remain in JDJ set where his co contestants are not very easy with him ..but controlled myself to think that Daya is the name of a great fighter... He is there .. smiling.... dancing.. working hard.... even singing... for all of his fans...

LINSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by TanniSDaya

Even you noticed, when Daya Sir was dancing that irritating Raghini was laughing hard😑....O God, If I were there na, I would've tried to do Daya Sir's job by slapping her.

Originally posted by suchi_dev2006
me too noticed that, even before the dance of Daya, when he was talking about CID, Ragini's stern face has been shown. and then her laugh..it wasn't surely a laugh of appreciation or enjoyment....I am feeling sad for Daya for a few minute... to realise that its hard for him to remain in JDJ set where his co contestants are not very easy with him ..but controlled myself to think that Daya is the name of a great fighter... He is there .. smiling.... dancing.. working hard.... even singing... for all of his fans...

How i hate her and  thos stupid saas bahu serials.....
AngryAngryAngry
Edited by LINSA - 13 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even i watched her laugh....... πŸ˜‘😑😑
Donno why she was laughing while every1 was njoying his dance.....