MOHIT SEHGAL N SANAYA IRANI

KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
MOHIT  SEHGAL N SANAYA IRANI R THE PERFECT COUPLE MADE FR EACH OTHER THEIR ROMANCE.....IS SOOO REAL...ONE CAN REALLY FEEL IT....

THEY R THE COUPLE JST MADE FR EACH OTHER........

ITS OUR REQUEST FROM THE DIRECTORS N PRODUCERS TO KINDLY BRING THEM BACK TOGETHER ON A NEW SHOW AS THE LEAD COUPLE

N THE SHOW MUST BE REALLY REALLY ROMANTIC....

ANY ONE AGREE WITH ME???

LOVE
SURABHI
Edited by sweetsurabhi94 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This topic is really risky as it can cause fights and rebellions and all that bad stuff. We should support all MJHT actors as they are all good. Moderators please close before a mess is created.

(Note to poster: kindly read the rules and post legit topics to avoid mess and close)

Since you edited you post I will edit my comment 😃
There is a thread on Sajan/Monaya - comment there to reduce clutter
This can also create fights because you are favoring one couple higher than another
There are many who have the same opinion - go share it in the respective thread.
Mods - plz still close 😊
Good luck!
Edited by MJHT4life - 13 years ago
MyInfatuationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
the topic doesn't like bashing or arguing but such type of comments could create doubts so pls kindly avoid it.. everyone has its own perceptions.. dere are so many topic regarding single couple.. the ts doesn't show any bias attitude so pls avoid it.. and let mod decide as they feel any bashing here..

pls pls request to all. before writing lyk dis ..make ur self confirm.. each one has own thinking ... don't create doubts and negativity in simple topic.
MyInfatuationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I like to watch both Mayur nad Sagun and hopefully they are getting wonderful projects but right now they need breaks so let dem enjoy...

Edited by MyInfatuationz - 13 years ago
Siya_Mohit_ARK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi m new here. M always prefered as a silent reader for this forum. I had hardly posted 4 comments. Bt i want to comment here.

M very big fan of monaya & i want to see them together. Actually i m dying to see them together. Someone has commented here that this topic favors one couple higher than other. Bt in this forum artian made one topic that say mission for arti. If like this topic is ok for arti then why not for monaya?

I really want both the couple monaya & arti in Mjht 3. Bt i always found that both couple's fans post comments only for there fav.
At last i want to say that plz guys try for mjht 3 with mars not with any single couple.
If i hurted anyone with my comment then plz i m really really sorry for that.Edited by siya_mohitfan - 13 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
repeated Topic
TOPIC CLOSED