neelamra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i know everyone is moaning on what an awful episode it was today, and how Maans charachter is getting bad, but i enjoyed it throughly today!i liked the way they showed a brotherly love towards a isiter, and how he fufils all her dreams. My brother is actually excatly like that  i think its so cute!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
actually i was also ok with today's episode. last 2-3 epsiodes were fabulous. in comparison to today. However, i think the sister is not a good actor. But i do not think that showing sis-bro love means that geet is low on maan's priorty as many posts are alluding to. I was ok with today.
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have nothing against Maan in this episode... he's doing what any loving brother would do .. and actually I was dying to see his lovely brother attitude towards a sibling because of course being nice and brotherly to Dev is never gonna happen so I was actually wanting to see how he treats his younger siblings... and suffice to say he is just about the sweetest brother anyone can ever have!

Now on the other hand NIKUNJ... makes me pissed off....this role of Anvesha could've been given to any1 who can actually act... so I really don't know why the CVs picked her... out of all the other girls on this planet... why HER!? 😭