sangzikris thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Who is this Chandar ... Kyaa Kamaal ki acting hai .. i agree it is not the best but he is quite good at it and ek nayaapan hai use ki acting mein .. it is not the usual type .. i like him so much and last Saturday ka episode  mein tho khoobh mazaa ayaa !!  Good luck Mr Chandar !!

Aap Longon ka kya raai hai is baat  par ( what do you guys think on this ) and can anyone tell me who is this chandar character

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Character wise Chander is lovely, acting wise not the best, but he will improve as time goes by

He is like Alka's shield, he will always protect her and always be beside her side

chnader is a good model...and i have seen him before...

he is acting according to role.....matching fine with alka
Lennie thumbnail
Chander makes me laugh when he cracks his sarcasm one liners joke on Alka, and he does it with such a straight face, but with just a hint of mischeif in his eyes lol
Originally posted by: Lennie

Chander makes me laugh when he cracks his sarcasm one liners joke on Alka, and he does it with such a straight face, but with just a hint of mischeif in his eyes lol

lennie........tu yaaha...............good to see u here yaar...

.....aa jhappi pa le

@red........i just love chander for that

Lennie thumbnail
Hey, yes i am - this show is fresh and modernish, so i am liking it - not sure if i will keep up at it but for now its ok