BAVD 7th Dec- Bansilal takes the money

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update!👍🏼 & also thanx for telling murli's mom's name. i watched the epi. but i didn't notice her name was kamala😳

it was gr8 to see bansari handing over the money to bharati & announcing that only bharli have the rights over that money👍🏼 & nobody else are supposed to claim it..👏 i really liked it that bansari gave bharli the power to decide what is to be done with the money👏

well, murli has already decided what is to be done with the money. i don't exactly know what he's upto... will be shown in tomorrow's epi. but as per the precap maybe he'll take bharati along with him & visit rupesh & dhara😳 let's see what bharli will do tomorrow. waiting for the next epi😍
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.  I think Murli should return the money to them, and tell them that this was something they accepted only when Rupesh could afford it, but not now.  Also tell him that their family is against him financing Mridang's trucking company, and that if he did finance them, it won't be looked @ favorably by thier company.

One thing that struck me - they've not blown the money that was given to them, and Rupesh had given them crores.  Mridang & Gaushala couldn't have pulled 3 crores out of there to start their business?

But I have a hunch that since early in the serial, one of the reasons for Rupesh rushing Bharti's wedding wass that he didn't have a long time left, I think that he might die in the next few episodes, either out of shock or something related, and after some mourning, the story will shift to Veena & her fiance, who was said to be a villain.  Gaushala will be happy if Veena does not marry, since that will mean that Rupesh's dowry stays in the family.
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update - had a feeling Bharti would have spoken up I hope she takes a better stand against gaushila soon

wonder what Murli has thought of...
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!
-sia- thumbnail
thanks a lot for update... :)
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice episode
at least they are trying to help bharti n her fater
wot i hate though that in all epi's bharti is just mainly in the background crying
cv's shud give her a bit more to do than that