Banner Contest - The winner is ...

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
*grins sheepishly* Er, hello folks. I don't think I should even bother apologizing for this massive delay in announcing the banner contest results. Maafi toh tab mangi jaati hai jab galti maaf karne ke layak ho. *ducks rotten tomatoes and eggs* This is like, practically an unforgivable delay - it's been more than two weeks since the contest was closed and now I'm announcing the outcome! Haww! *searches for chulloo bhar paani to drown in* πŸ˜›

Anyhow, all that nautanki aside (wait, this is BB ... nautanki is a given!) I'll get straight to the point. I genuinely loved ALL the banners. To everyone who participated or voted, thank you for dedicating a significant chunk of your valuable time to this contest. No effort should go unappreciated, so here's a big grizzly bear hug to all of you! πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—

Now on to the winning banner. The one that got the maximum number of votes was banner 27:

It was made by prerna4rishav a.k.a Guddi. Congratulations, girl!  It's a fabulous banner. Well done! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

(P.S. Jokes and nautanki apart ... on a serious note, I'd like to say to everybody that I am sincerely sorry for the delay. Things just kept piling up one after the other and I couldn't bring myself to count all the votes on time. I should have set this at the top of my priority list as far as the forum issues went. If you're upset, it is completely understandable. This is probably the first time in IF's history that the banner is being put up just weeks before the show ends. If I ever wind up moderating another section and have to organize a contest, I'll definitely try to be more prompt with the results. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and congrats once again to the winner! 😊)

Edited by sarah1024 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Congratulations Guddi .......great Job
πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

The banner looks really cool.
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations 2 my sisπŸ€—
πŸ₯³
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ€— I just told u to cut the nautanki krap πŸ€—

πŸ˜ƒ Thankoo hun.. I was really waitin for that 🀣 But it is ok πŸ˜ƒ

How can we throw eggs at u.. Manojwa will eat me even though he is vegetarian😲😳

And why are you apologizing saying banner is up just weeks before the show ends? what will YOU do if the show is only of 3 months 🀣 πŸ€—

Thanks a lot for this hun.. And thanks to everyone whoever voted for my banner and whoever did notπŸ€— Had a fun time making it.. πŸ€—

Love.. Guddi πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congo Guddi πŸ€—

YAY.....the most deserving banner won and I am so happy for you Guddu!!! πŸ₯³

NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations Guddi! Awesome banner πŸ‘πŸΌ
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Great Banner ,  Good Job  πŸ‘πŸΌ  Congratulations !!!πŸ‘
I think had voted for this !!  πŸ˜ƒ 
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats p4r.. πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘ well done πŸ˜Š
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

HEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA yipppppppppppppppppppppppe.. my gf won..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Dekhte hi dekhte meri ankhon ka tala banner conetst jeet gaya, Kitna jaldi result aaya hai 🀣waise mujhe maloom tha kl mri gf mera naam roshan zaroor karegi..🀣 mera rasgulla , Icecream , pepse, 7up , chocolate cake, duniya bhar wale desserts jo hai woh☺️ Ab chalo chalo line par aajate hain... otherwise , hamara rishta badnaam hojayega 😭 πŸ˜†

COngratsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Guddi.. awesomelovelicioushatkeliciousdelicious banner...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (if you havent udnerstood read for 10 times..🀣) WHERE is the party tonight?πŸ˜†

Edited by Sano88 - 13 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratzz Guddie..!!!πŸ˜›

Good job..!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ