Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: groucho

HahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hima have you listened to Bob Dylan singing???---------- he is 60+ and still has the nasal voice of a 15 year old boy.. I never cared much for his voice but everyone else I know thinks I am mad!!!!!!!!!😳😳

Everyone is born different that is life-------wouldn't it be a perfect world if we got what we wanted always???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ That would be like living in Utopia.

Appreciate your opinion as I do those who like Ichcha's voice modulation😊

@aditiji u r rite!! i rem wen rani mukherjee came in gulam they used 2 say her dialogues were dubbed by sum1 else as makers thought of not gud voice & wen i heard her voice in sum oder movie i thoght its really sexy voice. and now luk at her all ppl r drooling over her voice.πŸ‘

2nd e.g is mukesh the legendary singer who sang 4 rajkapoor & manoj kumar. he'd nasal voice but still hes consider as 1 of the best among the great singers of India!!⭐️

and whereas IF is concerned no doubt its not reflection of all but its also a fact apart from IF barring sum ppl max. ppl like tina's voice & consider it as sweet. it doesn't matter if few ppl think it as childish or think her voice is not liked by ppl. bcoz ppl r not just in sum metros who watch this show & give their opinion abt sum actor's acting or voice but also in small cities, towns & villages who decide whether they like it or not!!
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

@aditiji u r rite!! i rem wen rani mukherjee came in gulam they used 2 say her dialogues were dubbed by sum1 else as makers thought of not gud voice & wen i heard her voice in sum oder movie i thoght its really sexy voice. and now luk at her all ppl r drooling over her voice.πŸ‘

2nd e.g is mukesh the legendary singer who sang 4 rajkapoor & manoj kumar. he'd nasal voice but still hes consider as 1 of the best among the great singers of India!!⭐️

and whereas IF is concerned no doubt its not reflection of all but its also a fact apart from IF barring sum ppl max. ppl like tina's voice & consider it as sweet. it doesn't matter if few ppl think it as childish or think her voice is not liked by ppl. bcoz ppl r not just in sum metros who watch this show & give their opinion abt sum actor's acting or voice but also in small cities, towns & villages who decide whether they like it or not!!

brilliantly said tiny..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

Well everyone has a right to give their point of view and it is always best to agree to disagree. πŸ˜‰

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Greenbear

yes this is uttaran forum and actors and characters in it but when an appreciation thread meant for some other actors/characters is turned into a criticism/discussion thread for someone else right from her voice to her body to what not and the very same people come in other threads and repeat the same thing, Anmol's shayari is for such people. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

samajhdar ke liye ishara kafi hain as to who are these people. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thanx shefali.
aur hima ji, after two mod notes, u should have realised ki aaap log yahaan bashing kar rahe the.
nothing construcive in yours criticism and neither ur friends
@bold , sorry lekin yahaan ishaaron se kaam nahi hota isliye point out kar diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Edit. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Greenbear - 13 years ago
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

current and future situation prediction

VEECHA😊😊 
VEE😑--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YA😭😭😭

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia77

Discussion Still on...πŸ˜†

Hey Himani....i can totally understand where your coming from though..and i know lots of people who have a similar opinion..πŸ˜‰...i am pretty balanced about this to be honest..because i really do like tina...as far as ichha goes..i have a similar point of view as yours...πŸ˜‰
But let me tell you..what we say in this forum is not of much importance my dear...the creatives are smart enough to know that India Forum is not where the ratings are coming from..πŸ˜‰....we are a minority..most of us NRI's...and off those 80%  are teenagers/early twenties....mainly drooling over characters or pairings.....its a lost cause to have a normal standard discussion on a character or story line of this show out here..its either obsessive love..or obsessive dislike..there'll be 5 people on your fingers in this forum with an objective viewpoint.....by now i'm pretty sure of that atleast..as i do browse here off and on..
Anyway...i really wish Jyoti would lock this thread now!...πŸ˜‰..

Sonia, I respect that even though we have a difference of opinion about Tina..you do not  feel offended, when I point out something I don't like about her. Anyways I couldn't care less about how much our opinions are counted by the CVs..if they do, good-if they don't never mind. I come to India Forums, because its nice to express your opinions where people read them...and also you get to know what others think..
As far as difference of opinion with the majority is concerned...again I couldn't care less. I have an  opinion..I express it and that it. Let majority/minority decide their likings..I aint here to decide for them, or judge them...and if they have judgments on me...its not my problem ...:-) !
groucho thumbnail
Personally I don't believe the Mods closing the thread each time there is a problem is the solution. There is no guarantee that this will not happen in some other thread. I am sure the Mods have other things to do than keep closing threads.

They are doing their job and pointing out when and where members are going against the rules and regulations and it is our job to see when we give our views we keep within those rules.

Of course, there will be disagreements  we are not clones of one another. There is no harm in agreeing to disagree is there???

Let us keep this a peaceful and harmonious agreement/disagreement forum. This is a general post and is in no way  aimed at anyone or any particular thread or post.

Thank you

Sanjay.B thumbnail
Very well said. Couldn't agree more.
Originally posted by: hima_123

Very respectfully I wish to point out that Ms Tina Dutta, the renowned actor of "Uttaran fame"... has this childish tone in her voice. And her inability to pronounce certain words properly does not seem to be a "Bengali" characteristic (as many Bengali actresses have had deep, well modulated voices like Sushmita Sen, Suchitra Sen and infact almost all of them have toned voices)........With due respect to Ms Dutta-her voice modulation seems to be similar to school girls around 6-7 year old. Also somehow I have never been able to witness her acting virtues.....though I would give her a benefit of doubt that it just might be that the characterization of "Ichha" has no varying shades of emotions to offer to the script........however Ichha's characterizaion combined with Ms Dutta's excellent dialogue deliveryv-------is a deadly combination that sets your TV screens on fire .....(like literally...you almost want to burn your TV sets!!)...πŸ˜†
However, Tina is a great actress.(minus dialogue delivery and inability to bring any variation of expressions/body language )..!!...I hope I have been constructive and polite enough ...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›