6th December Written update

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
take your time nikkie...😳
i only watched the first part of yesterday's epi... so i don't know what happened later after the breaks. but in the first part... it was definitely fun to watch sarala jumping & screaming during her agni-pariksha...🀣 mazaa agaya LOL!πŸ˜†

btw one thing that i don't understand is that if that guruji knows everything then doesn't he know that yuvi is neither a man nor woman...πŸ˜•
kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did sarla really get hurt when she walked over those hot coal or prabha and yuvraj are only pointing on her because she was hesitating to walk over that hot coal?πŸ˜•

The CV's didn't mention this in the episode.

ghotalaz thumbnail
so sarala is in the making of a next villain... r there few villains in the jagirdar house that now sarla is going even worser...πŸ€”

btw where is neeraj nowadays... is he still in that bus stand lost in his own world???πŸ˜• i just hope sarla doesn't find him & uses him as a weapon against sandhya
ghotalaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalika_29

Did sarla really get hurt when she walked over those hot coal or prabha and yuvraj are only pointing on her because she was hesitating to walk over that hot coal?πŸ˜•

i think she did get hurt coz the way she jumped off & was trying to blow air on her feet to cool it  & the way she was limping when she said she won't give any test & she's going to her room shows that she was hurt. maybe the creatives didn't want to drag the scene by giving it more focus so didn't show it that much😳
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalika_29

Well when they showed it, they showed that her feet were burned and all, but in the next scene she was walking perfectly on her feet. So she did get hurt, but somehow (magically πŸ˜†) she was perfectly fine in a few minutes. πŸ€£
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: vik rocks

take your time nikkie...😳
i only watched the first part of yesterday's epi... so i don't know what happened later after the breaks. but in the first part... it was definitely fun to watch sarala jumping & screaming during her agni-pariksha...🀣 mazaa agaya LOL!πŸ˜†

btw one thing that i don't understand is that if that guruji knows everything then doesn't he know that yuvi is neither a man nor woman...πŸ˜•

I actually think he does. I think guruji knows everything that's why he didn't jump to any conclusions about Sarla and showed Sandhya that nothing would happen to her. πŸ‘

But that's just my thinking.
nayaba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update
ghotalaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_cid_shreya

Well when they showed it, they showed that her feet were burned and all, but in the next scene she was walking perfectly on her feet. So she did get hurt, but somehow (magically πŸ˜†) she was perfectly fine in a few minutes. πŸ€£

chamatkar!!!πŸ˜†