Posted: 13 years ago
What does everyone think of his beard? I think he looks great, he looks like he should be on the cover of GQ magazine.  Beard or no beard he looks hot.  But some how the beard makes him look more serious, and I suppose that is what the situation (new track)  is calling for.  I miss the clean shaven Shravan. 
I also wanted to ask - why is he growing his beard . It is no more stubbles and looks funny in screen as they are showing the same day there and his beard has just grown in two days time ๐Ÿ˜†
Barun could grow a beard like Santa Claus and I would still be ga ga.  I may be old(er) but I ain't dead.Edited by momma1128 - 13 years ago
he needs to shave ๐Ÿ˜†...he looks like devdas with tht beard
Originally posted by momma1128

Barun could grow a beard like Santa Claus and I would still be ga ga.  I may be old(er) but I ain't dead.

Ha ha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

let us open a club where older women (experienced๐Ÿ˜‰)  drool over young men ๐Ÿ˜†

At present he is devdas๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
his look reminds me of devdas๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†given the present situation that he is in, it suits him well...
i don't like him much with the beard....he looks gr8 when he is clean shaven!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by doll3

What does everyone think of his beard? I think he looks great, he looks like he should be on the cover of GQ magazine.  Beard or no beard he looks hot.  But some how the beard makes him look more serious, and I suppose that is what the situation (new track)  is calling for.  I miss the clean shaven Shravan. 
yeah hey it does give him that serious look,but with or no beard he still hot as ever....
Originally posted by doll3

i dont like the beard....he looks like devdas...i prefer the clean shaven shravan