TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Gals , 

Ok todays confession by G that R is her Hubby ,and by R that G is his wife was ðŸ˜­...............

Tears in both eyes , but held different meaning , 

I could help but notice , How sad R was when he admitted it , and how relieved was G .......

A beautiful relation , shown in this way ..............

I have seen many shows , where both r either sad , r one is happy and other is sad , but it never made me this sad as Raga scene did ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh good jaya. I was reading updates on the AT and can only find ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥± emos from you on today's episode. ðŸ˜† I didn't even think that you were saddened by today's episode.

anyways, I haven't watched the episode yet but very happy that R admitted G is his wife although unwillingly. I don't think G noticed the sad expression in his eyes, did she?
TitansFan thumbnail
it was boring aditi, but only this last part held my interest 
TitansFan thumbnail
She wont aditi , and if u catch episode , watch for this court scene, before judge asks them to order , the way R was looking at G was full of anger and hatred  , tthats wat i felt , 

Skip most of the episode , it was full on bashan on SINDOOR 
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
pinkcarnation thumbnail
beautiful scene, just plain beautiful.  it was protrayed so excellently by mik.  his confusion, his regret, his tears, and his admission, were just mind blowing. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Gauri already,directly said to Rudra that she does not expect anything on his behalf,she was relieved only that she can help him out this mess.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the scene and episode
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jaya - I just watched it. Not a bad episode at all, I liked the episode. You are right there was too much sindoor reference today and the lawyers looked pretty silly but other than that episode was good. Not only that particluar scene I thought every R-G scene was good. Kind of liked how R was looking angrily at G when he walked into the court but later his expression softened a great deal. You can just see how R is all over the place right now, he is angry at G bcos he still holds her responsible for whetever happened to him but at the same time he has a softcorner for her from their friendship. Loved that bit and ofcourse MIK and Binny was really good with their expressions.
Did not like the background score during the court scenes though.

How the hell did Samrat get there, wasnt he supposed to be in ICU?🤣 and why does he have a bandage around his head. I kinda see this Samrat guy coming in as a villain later.
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jaya the episode was so boring tha I kindoff missed the last scene. There was too much of sindoor bashan and the dialogues were from 50's movies I think.

Once I go home will chk the scene out.
TitansFan thumbnail
man, glad to see some one felt it was dead pakau episode