Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I suggest to the CVs that when the cameo does NOT have a good set of teeth...that they don't specifically ZOOM IN on their mouths....there's already enough gagging looking at her face...so I could be least interested in what her teeth looked like really... πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zeynab111

maan better not give her more importance than geet or trust her over geet.....uhhhh i hate her!!!!

she is so hotttt headed and annoying....😑

Very well said....
shinus thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabispice

defnitly nott!!! i'm with u 101% she ruined the episode...they couldnt find annnyyyyyyy other actress!!??!??!?!?!?πŸ˜•

Cvs thought that it will increase the personality of geet
Devil-By-Birth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fun?????? What were they thinking before casting her....😑😑
Let me Guess!! May be no pretty girl wanted to be Maan's SIS so CVs left with no choice but to cast herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shinus thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilbybirth

Fun?????? What were they thinking before casting her....😑😑
Let me Guess!! May be no pretty girl wanted to be Maan's SIS so CVs left with no choice but to cast herπŸ˜†

😭😲πŸ₯±
😲
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jaspreetm2815

I am with you...................... Aur fun????? essa fun hamme nai chaye😑😑😑 hain na???

The girl is really annoying, so loud, arrogant & screechy😑 don't know how the character is going to shape up but I think she is a 🀬 I'll be very pissed if Maan & Daadi let the Miss so & so give Geet a hard time. I'm so not looking forward to this person

What I'm amazed about is how can Maan like an disrespectful character like her, it looks like she's a spoilt brat and doesn't know how to treat people. I though Maan doesn't like characters like her so why does it look like they are giving her so much importance.

The CV's sometimes do things that are so illogical and doesn't make sense.
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinus

It seems she there was no power in mumbai... when she was auditioned

Agree what were the CV's thinking when they selected this nut
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aangelis

They definetly need a better face. as for acting I can't say much but let's c. Her character seems like a brainless twit. Unless they wanna show that maan inherited all the good looks and brains. Lmao

Yeah exactly what are they trying to show that other than Maan all members of the Khurana khandhan are brainless, annoying twits or they are not properly brought up; Dev turned out to be a mess, Vicky is missing & Dev sis was a greedy lying thief.

Why are the CV's doing such weird things if they want other character in to fill in the gaps can't they just get some convincing and proper characters😲

They could bring in Vicky's character or show some more interesting episodes with our three bandars from IP and some romance between Adi & Pinky, there's still the track of Dev & Meera, why show thing annoying & irritating twit.😑
A2Z_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinus

It seems she there was no power in mumbai... when she was auditioned

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
neet2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arushi.

Lots of fun? 

So am I the only one who thinks she is bloody annoying? :/