:: Discussion of the Episodes ::

dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I ws thinkin since quite a long time, to have a Discussion of the episodes....
here, we'll discuss (everyday as much as possible) the episodes....
So lets get on it!!!!!
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok nice one buddy
in todays epi arjun is trying to hide his feelings for tashi as he want to face the truth as once truth comes out he know relations will start to destroy and also trust of tashi will be broken sop he want to stay well prepared and tausa and guruji lied to every body as tashis death is not solution poor tashi and poor arjun he is just suffocating πŸ˜‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜› and really dont want rohan to step in to scene right now offcourse he can come before arjun fallls for tashi bcz once tashi starts to move closly with rohan arjun starts to feel jelouse πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Edited by favjassi - 13 years ago
dwsc thumbnail
actually i'm kinda confused...
u're correct that rohan should not come in right now to disrupt the growin love of arjun for taashi, bt i even want him to come to protect taashi along wid arjun n to c wat twists will come wen he comes...
for now, i loved the last episode as arjun's sister rima hs blabbered bout him being her brother....
hw do u think she'll cover up n wat will b taashi's raection wen she finds out bout arjun??!!!!!
cant wait!!!!!!
ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone definately this week we gonna see some great dramas.taashi hopefully will come to know the truth.poor girl how bad she will feel.sympathising
dwsc thumbnail
omg....today's episode ws fabulous!!!!!
JC's acting i simple LLOOOOOOVVEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
she's one of the most brilliant actress ever!!!!!!
bt ya, dey convinced her in staying...
so she'll stay...
bt now...i liked the precap of Adheer...
he's comin to Rajasthan!!!!! πŸ˜Š
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok frendz lets come to dec 7th days epi poor tashi they fooled her but i liked arjuns face as helpless ness and felt guilty whe she asked him to tell just yes or no  as is it his family? and also i liked arjun when he told to  buasa in precape as tashi is innocent thats why we can fool herπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ and i have a fear that along with tashis dad rohan may come plz plz i dont want him now let arjun realise his feeling towards tashiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
superclub9 thumbnail
Hey... I agree with you both dwsc and favjassi.
The acting of Janvi aka Tashi was really fabulous and reaction of Karan aka Arjun was also very good. The episode as a whole was a master piece. The action and reaction of all artist, Direction, Editing, Photography, setting evrything as a package was fabulous. It is very rear to watch such a wonderful episode on the television...... weldone CINEVISTA...............
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ye kya hai....achanak sab kuch theek hogaya🀒........tashi ne sabko maaf kardiyaπŸ˜•
dwsc thumbnail
ya...it cud hv been dragged a little, bt ya as v kno the show's superfast!!!
so i think, its k that they didnt waste episodes after this....
after all v want few more important tracks...
rohan comin
adheer comin
rohan's mom...

n ya...taashi ws always seen innocent....so now his father will come to the rescue...cant wait what will b adheer's part in all this...i hope its the same as that of taashi...awsome!!!
ANIROCKS thumbnail
Arjun is surely gud at heart b'coz unlike other negative character he feels guilty.at the same time he considers taashi to be innocent wow.somwhere he also has started to like her.i am sure.now one more new character kalki nice.eager to see her role.