Tears in my Eyes - Onu's confession

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGGGG I am so happy that Onu confessed. Almost i was crying when Onu was kissing away those tears of his Taani . But Subodh provoking him to tell was which i did not like. But he has to do that becoz Onu with his shy will never say to Taani about his feelings and Nupur entry is also there. So its very obvious that Taani will leave him for Nupur. So i dont find any wrong in Subodh provoking seeing Onu's nervousness

Butt I really loved and enjoyed the confession . I felt very happy for Taani as she got the world's most precious Gift Anurag's love . So APK done a Magical Job with her expressions and tears in that scene that literally made me cry and feel happy for both my AngelsEmbarrassed. Then that dialogs saying " not the right time or place but Right words" perfect dialogs for perfect situation . 

Dont worry Guys after Nupur leaving , Onu will propose in his own style " Chandni Raat , Phoolon ki Barsaat and those 3 magical Words " Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I literally Gone mad i know that LOL. Better not to discuss Onu's silent and killer looks in last part to his so called di. He will surely burst out and say to whole world that he only loves Taani Embarrassed
Seriously Aashi you guys did not like confession but i donno why i was crying .  Taanu touched my heart yaar very badlyDay Dreaming Edited by -Anusha- - 12 years ago
aww!! finally he confessed!!

and also he sip up tani's tear!!

lovelyyyyy!!

me in dreamland!!

nd the titanic pose!!

but thsi yucky Nupur nd ananya!!

argh!! hate thm like enything

they spilled water on my dreamland!!
nahi yaar who said i didn't like confession
i liked it but just subodh part disturbed me thts it so i said in tht refrence tht could hv been btr had strtng ws done with more finshing but i will gve my views
so check out then

anu no PH plaese for obvious reason u knw, yesterday we rockedPartyROFL
edited mine post yes we rockedParty
bye ashi for now kal milthe hain
even i luved d confession scene...d rain,titanic pose and off course harshad and anupriya's expressions were just out of dis world...everything was perfect except for subodh..bt as u said onu wld never speak up otherwise...waiting for tomorrow's episode wen he wil tel ananya dat he luvs only taani and no one else...

such a beutifullllllllllllllll one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1...oh Onu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming..

........How can b sumone sooo perfct!!..so..divine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the KISS on her Cheek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................n owords to describe!!!!!!!!!!!!!