Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
how boring lol glad i missed it today
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

all done...

and now m sure...its all Umang's plan and nothing else..

I'm sure too it's Umang plan. Kinjal is not pregnant.That report is fake.  only to break the marriage.I think truth will be come out soon.First they will know Kinjal is pragnant & then everyone will find abt Umang.I just want to see Ahem reaction.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for th update.

Will definitely skip today espisode, I'm not a least bit interested in seeing kinjal or raashi and pop eye mom scenes.
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update sadhli,u r a patient viewer n writer,who might have overhead k-k conversation, is kinjs really pregnant or part of k-u plan.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sadhli...

I really can't believe  that how can Koki jump to conclusions about Elesh being the father....  she is known to judge a person easily... how can she ignore Kinjal's unhappiness over her engagement to Elesh...  she should find out about it rather than interpreting wrongly...  secondly i really feel it's all false of Kinjal being pregnant... i wonder when the new character is going to be introduced ie Gopi's brother... i really think he will be the one whom Kinjal will eventually marry....
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
koki knows Kinjal has an affair.When she fix Kinjal marriage with Elesh Koki asked Kinjal why she is not happy & Kinjal told her she loves someone else.I remember Koki get upset & she told Kinjal forget abt her love bcz what's she is doing it's good for her future.So how come koki forget abt that.Creative plz watch past episode before you guys shoot new one.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nancygomes

koki knows Kinjal has an affair.When she fix Kinjal marriage with Elesh Koki asked Kinjal why she is not happy & Kinjal told her she loves someone else.I remember Koki get upset & she told Kinjal forget abt her love bcz what's she is doing it's good for her future.So how come koki forget abt that.Creative plz watch past episode before you guys shoot new one.

i too forgot it now i remember.
Good advice CVs should watch older epi b4 writing new one.
OriginalBarbie thumbnail
thanks for the update

after reading todays update im completely lost ...what the hell is going on😕 why is this track being dragged so much...and this elesh is getting on my nerves now...his 2nice and caring attitude is 2much...im begging the cvs 2end this trak by friday, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
no comment on jigar...the guys needs a big slap to wake him up and stop running round rashi.

saliah
Dhruvie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
today is dec 06...Correct your title