CW Channel

Nikita - All the way - Preview (Spoiler)

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) informs Nikita (Maggie Q) that Division is sending her on her first mission to kill the leader of a crime syndicate. Alex is uneasy about taking someone's life but is reassured by Nikita who insists on helping her with the kill order. Birkhoff (Aaron Stanford) informs Percy (Xander Berkeley) and Michael (Shane West) when he discovers the shell program that a Division mole has been using to connect to Nikita in the outside world. When the mission doesn't go as planned, Nikita makes a quick decision in an effort to clear Alex's name. Inside Division, Jayden (Tiffany Hines) attempts to reveal Alex as the mole but Thom (Ashton Holmes) steps in and a shocking accident clears her name. Terrence O'Hara directed the episode written by executive producer Craig Silverstein.

Next week, looks like Nikita gives herself to save Alex

Love,
DD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah!..she is acting like a Big sister to protect Alex..I hope she has a plan before she odes that..If she is caught then who would stop Divison..Owen is already on his way to London to look for more Guardians..Lets see what happens..
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Hey Seebz!

I am hoping Michael has some way of making Nikita escape...I know Alex would defn do something this time....I really hope there is some rocking michale and Nikita scene this time especially when Owen is out of the way and cannot help Nikita.....

I am very excited...I hope they dnt disappoint by showing Michael indifferent like this time....His emotions were actually not shown in Dark Matter at all....I was kinda disappointed....
Seebz thumbnail
Micheal will as he helped her so many times..Yes he was so engrossed in solving other problems that we didn't see any emotions..He has to actually make sure that point of suspision is not pointed at him again and let Percy think that he is not in contact with Nikita!..Coz his loyalty was questioned earlier so he has to make sure things are on track..Yes, they need to give us some Micheal Nikita scene. I guess we will get it as long as they meet outside Division but In division they will be watched..so lets see what we get..

Next week would be an interesting epi.. 
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i shud be SAD and worried abt this.. but on the contrary DD i am QUIET HAPPY and EXCITED abt this news!🤣 nikitaaa gets caught by DIVISION!!!!!!🥳🥳 she wud be SOOOO CLOSE to mike!!!!

anddd this timee i HOPE michael seees the KAMEENA chehra of percy! and realises who he is working for!!! 😡 and WHEN r they going to bring back that  kaseem guy... i want mikita misunderstanding to clear!!! bring him back and make michael kill him! 😡
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 13 years ago
Seebz thumbnail
Actually, Micheal understands what Nikita has done by stopping him from killing Qaseem..He doesn't really misunderstand her but he had to fake it if he is around Percy as Percy is evil genius..so he has to be careful before he lets anything out!..Micheal is not as emotional as Percy things he is yes he wants to take revenge but over years he has gained control on himself and tries his best to control his expression as Percy tries his best to know what is going on in his head!..Nikita is in dilemna that she has lost him and Mike wants to keep it that way as any frequent will put Nikita's life in danger and Percy will show mercy for sure..

Nikita is not easy to be caught. I think she has plans before she "turns" herself in..entire mystery will be solved as next epi airs.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
@Sids:
I too am excited about Nikita getting caught because I am really hoping for intense Michael and Nikita's scenes.....If Nikita comes back without giving us the Mikita taste then BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

@Seebz:
I too feel Nikita would have a plan up her sleeve....She is completely replying on Alex to help her get free....and I am sure Alex will play a major role here because Nikita would give her up to save Alex than Alex would also have to save Nikita in return!!!
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
ooh yeaa nikz certainlyy does have a plannn!! =D=D

btw DD...hehehe.. how does is feel talking abt "nikita"? hehe! i wud feel wierd if i have to keep talking abt another "sidra and michael" 🤣 sidra doesn't give in that easily....etc🤣 no actually, how does it feel to hear OTHERS talking abt nikita? 🤣🤣🤣

p.s: where were u in rbo today??????? havent seen u all day!:O

edit: i want alex to fail on her "rescue nikita" mission 😛😛 anddd i want michael to then take hold of the misssion! 😉🤣🤣
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

ooh yeaa nikz certainlyy does have a plannn!! =D=D

btw DD...hehehe.. how does is feel talking abt "nikita"? hehe! i wud feel wierd if i have to keep talking abt another "sidra and michael" 🤣 sidra doesn't give in that easily....etc🤣 no actually, how does it feel to hear OTHERS talking abt nikita? 🤣🤣🤣

p.s: where were u in rbo today??????? havent seen u all day!:O

edit: i want alex to fail on her "rescue nikita" mission 😛😛 anddd i want michael to then take hold of the misssion! 😉🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sidra dude...when I read other people's post, Initially, it takes time to digest that why are people talking about Nikita performing stunts and falling for owen or/and michael and then when reality syncs in, I gloat.....
🤣🤣🤣

And with such hunks behind "me", I cant help giving my 1000 watt smile...😆😆😆

Oh dude...I love ur idea....Alex fails, Michael intervens and both end up in some Jungle and then JMM...Jungle mein mangal!
🤣🤣🤣.....

Bus US mein jungle kahaan se laayenge? we can take them to Virginia!
🤣🤣

On RBO, I am not enjoying RBO....I mean, I had lot of expectation from Manish and Priyanka but they just dnt seem up to the mark...and hence,I just dnt get anything to discuss...I still watch it but I dnt like these two's dialogues, acting or anything...Its all seems forced!!😭

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
^ i know! well i am liking them OK but i admit they cud be better! u know why i think they rnt that good - rahul mahish track i mean??? becuzz the CV's r trying NOT to give them too powerful a scene that overshadows shanak.. becuz if u remember the officie confrontation scene they had, where both had stuff to say and thus it was a powerpacked scene, scenes like those EASILY yaar overshadow the sweet simple scenes shanak have... and i feel the cv's don't wanna do that.. ek reason toh yeh.. aur dooosra reason yeh hai that beecuz of this INSTANT NEGATIVE reaction towards the new entries, i guess the cv's took back whtever ideas they had for sam rahul :( nowww they r gonna just revolved the whole story around shanak... and thus we wont have much of a rahul sam story.... kinda sad, i wish every1 had given them a chance.. but there were the negative posts and all and PD even read them! so even before giving rahul sam a chance they r not just gonnaa try and cut down the quality of their scene - either that or the fact that the writers justarent good enuff to handle such powerpacked storiess - they only know how to create hype!!

@abt mikita: JUNGLE MEIN MANGAL!!🤣 well it doesnt have to be a jungle it cud just be u know, how he tries to make her escape, but they have company men after them, so they hide out in some abandoned place!🤣 some abandoned factory ya kuch! thats wont be toooo bad ;););) but i REALLY want alex to FAIL on her rescue mission yaar! REALLY!! becuz i know ONLY THEN will we get to see michael nikita awesome scenes! =D