Hatts of to RagVir(Wrld TV Day) Adorable Pic!

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guyz First of all ;et e show you one of the Most Adorable Picture of my RagVir[>:d<]

Hope you all have'nt seen this😉
Okay Now!! Let me Move onahem ahem
You all know bout World Television Day last week all Best Shows's Best Episodes were Shown..Here in my Countr it aired this week..Nd Oh My Goodnes they Showed the Whole Taj Mohatsav Episode😳..I literally had tears in my Eyes when Ni Sa Ni Sa was playes at the BG...Ranveer was Cutest to the Core while Ragini Our Anamika was Incomparable! i have NoWrds i am so Prou d to be a RagVirian...Since they were Showing the Bes n the Main Epis of all Shows So i'd just thank Mr Rajan Shahi n the Creatives of Bidaai for giving us  a Story n Jodi like RagVir(KInshuk n Parul)
Those were the Days of Bidaai..AAAAAH
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I still remember this sanu, they went for the HM, and the segment in sbs/sbb. Kya yaar abi he ttune deka? Thanks for the pic.
harman05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the pic is soooooooooooo cute

Originally posted by: SukuluvsParul

I still remember this sanu, they went for the HM, and the segment in sbs/sbb. Kya yaar abi he ttune deka? Thanks for the pic.

Jaaan dekha wa to tha Maine but found this Pic whch got me intears😭
Btw KinRul ki perfrmce aaj haina?or is iton 12tth
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The pic is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute...RagVir's HM...another golden period of bidaai...Bol na halke halke, tujhme rab dikhta hai...OMG i still get tears when I think of these days...aur yaha aaya tha last to last week...aur I made a topic on that as well, those were the best days of bidaai...seriously!!!

Originally posted by: KinshukKiGJ

The pic is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute...RagVir's HM...another golden period of bidaai...Bol na halke halke, tujhme rab dikhta hai...OMG i still get tears when I think of these days...aur yaha aaya tha last to last week...aur I made a topic on that as well, those were the best days of bidaai...seriously!!!

I Know gosh i miss thm like hell😭
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Haaii sanhu yaa i 2 miss them a lott .i watched it 2 ,It aired in INDIA last 2 last week . 

I 2 had tears in my eyes after seeng it . RANVIR was chhoo cutee aka ANMOL .seriouslyy for me ANMOL was always RANVIR n will always b Ranvir n no1 . Anamika aka ragini was lokngg damnn pretty. ragvir JAISI LOV STORY AAJ TAK NAHI DEEHI GAYI YAAR AUR NA HI KABHI DEKHI JAYEGI .They were n still r magical yaar

lovvedd dis pic of Ragvir damnn cutee .n as usual parul is pulling kinshuk's cheeks . She reallyy reallyy lovess pulling kinny's cheeks . lol.Sari HM ki yadein taazaa ho gayi .bol halke halke , tujhme rab dhikhta h n their houseboat scene awsome n damnn romantic.

I m 2 proud of it yaar ki i m RAGVIRIAN. Who will nt proud of it yaar ?
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ragvir's love story was the best on television👏.Their romance,ched chad was just mindblowing👏.Who can forget their sizzling chemistry in BOL NA HALKE.?😳Just love them in that song.👏

Originally posted by: krithikas

Ragvir's love story was the best on television👏.Their romance,ched chad was just mindblowing👏.Who can forget their sizzling chemistry in BOL NA HALKE.?😳Just love them in that song.👏

I Completey Agree with you Evne KinRu thmselves cnt Deny how Perfct teh CHemistry wass😉
-Appsy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow....... love it.......
Ragvir...Ragvir..Ragvir......m cherishing all the moments today,,,,lurv them...