Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah di .its all Mariel's fault ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

well...u havnt missed much though....less than a minute Abhiya today:(

oh really ๐Ÿ˜’. Oh well i can live with Friday's scene!๐Ÿ˜ I have watched it more tham 10 times!๐Ÿ˜ณ
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

i asked a while ago is it difficult to make a logo for BlissfullDesireMEP...and u didn't replay but i have been working to make a logo since 3 weeks now๐Ÿ˜• i'm giving up

you mean like Background?...
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -monus-

lol, exacltly....well guess MONA...was thinking abt ABhay more...when she changed the title๐Ÿ˜†

she was in ABay dream landErmm now this a prof what our mona is thinking nowadays..naughty mona..lol like we don't
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ok i'll see wht i can do:)

monomoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: LanaBurak

LOL i think mariel is the first one to wish dat..u know she was actuly the first one to merge guru and suku and even her channel name was named after them..but now everyone is merging gurmeet with everyone๐Ÿ˜†

lol....well my reason for wanting it is what i mentioned....because they r both the best in tellywood with emoting to the righfull situation and bring the natural touch in their acts....hence their coact...even as sister brother would be a pleasure to watch!......i gotta say....Gurmeet wasnt like this in the beginning though.....he improved a lot in my eyes.....

merging gurmeet....ahem....i dont even get some of those mergings....doesnt fit at all๐Ÿ˜†
-Lana thumbnail

you mean like Background?...

No ok here is the plan..when we are done with the audition..we will OR better say miss munus will make a bg for us..and the bg can be anything..but it will also have small pics with each members name and the one they like..i will explain later

When we make collabs together..there must be a intro everytime we make a collab..it will be the same intro..so it has to be on both bolly and telly..

Logo - it is the name..like Brokenwings98..she has this Wings on top Broken and beside there is a gal with wings..it kind of describes..

A logo with the name of the channel and maybe a pic or a butterfly or anything..
-Lana thumbnail

lol....well my reason for wanting it is what i mentioned....because they r both the best in tellywood with emoting to the righfull situation and bring the natural touch in their acts....hence their coact...even as sister brother would be a pleasure to watch!......i gotta say....Gurmeet wasnt like this in the beginning though.....he improved a lot in my eyes.....

merging gurmeet....ahem....i dont even get some of those mergings....doesnt fit at all๐Ÿ˜†

I know...and he is even more comfortable doing the scenes and giving interviews now..i gota say he is my current fav in telly land...and as u said he is the best when it comes to emotional etc..

LOL but u have to admit suku-guru works fine๐Ÿ˜†
-Lana thumbnail
T is like W*H

monomoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasuartifan

oh really ๐Ÿ˜’. Oh well i can live with Friday's scene!๐Ÿ˜ I have watched it more tham 10 times!๐Ÿ˜ณ

yea....but they showed Abhay/Piya sepratly though.....but its still not as powerful
and then they had this weird Misha-Abhay scene aswell...i feelt it was to much....but 2morrow there will be Abhiya for sure:)

@friday scene...tell me abt it!....10 times??....i have crossed 40 i guess!๐Ÿ˜†