a pure youth show

guddididi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
God when manjari escaped from her home last night to disco party it just reminded my college days when we friends escaped from our college for late night parties.............................manjari is just a  nonsense free girl with the full resemblances of our friend gang..we used to play a lot of pranks and such mischief activities to our friends..............thanks for this wonderful show star oneπŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Yh exactly!! It is a real good youth show!! But I'm not liking this Ajay raping Manjari track!!   πŸ˜’ I super don't want that track coming up!! I soo like the Ajay-Manjari jodi!!
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ajay doesnt rape manjari.. as per the article he tries to show manjari not to take life as easy as she does.. its not all fun and games.. i'm kinda lookin forward to that..  probably the only one too..
cynthia32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted in different thread. Edited by cynthia32 - 13 years ago
cynthia32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted in different thread. Edited by cynthia32 - 13 years ago
guddididi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KSGbest

Are you kidding? You are calling one of the most disgusting show as a youth show.

The only youth based show was DMG and all other shows in Starone is just a show of dustbin.

@KSGbest     every show has its own attractions and drawback...every show has to end one day whether it is DMG or  any other   ...if u dont like YEH ISHQ HAAYE  then dont watch it darling...there are a lot of fans for this show and who love this show, so dont hurt them..try to respect others emotions also ..........
Edited by guddididi - 13 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KSGbest

Are you kidding? You are calling one of the most disgusting show as a youth show.

The only youth based show was DMG and all other shows in Starone is just a show of dustbin.

if we're talking about youth based shows.. it was miley jab hum tum not dmg cuz they screwed up way before their 1st year was over  god knows how they made it so long!  but u don't see us mjht fans crying about how we want our show back.. face reality.. shows come but they gotta go.. MOVE ON!!!