Its like the entire universe is waiting.....

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

for Maneet to be together....how many of you felt it when the window hand to hand scene came...
that the entire universe is waiting for these two to belong to each other...to kiss ...to be one...
with all the rights.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You are so right....I remember the dialogue of Om Shanti Om right now....the shiddat and Kayanat one....it is so made for Maaneet.
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hyeeeeeee 😍   muje lagga tha shiddd voh window through he kiss☺️ kar leh geh but no keyon ke voh SR  ko he karye geh❀️
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😍 haaaiiiii....kitna dreamy scene tha, so pure and true 😍  Kaash mere saath bhi kuch aisa hota
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaspreetm2815

Hyeeeeeee 😍   muje lagga tha shiddd voh window through he kiss☺️ kar leh geh but no keyon ke voh SR  ko he karye geh❀️

even i had thought the same k shayd ...........ahemz mene ama ko kaha k XYZ aunty ka fone aya tha imp baat haiπŸ˜‰  so tat she goes away frm there to call her  but nai 😑😑😑 maaneet bhi na kabhi mauke ki nazaakat nai samajhty...........
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: untamedtigress

even i had thought the same k shayd ...........ahemz mene ama ko kaha k XYZ aunty ka fone aya tha imp baat haiπŸ˜‰  so tat she goes away frm there to call her  but nai 😑😑😑 maaneet bhi na kabhi mauke ki nazaakat nai samajhty...........

I know πŸ˜† Very Well Said    maaneet bhi na kabhi mauke ki nazaakat nai samajhty
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yaar😍
Mg777 thumbnail
HMMmm..
I wonder if their are much more UNIVERSES ...because one theory of WHOm I don't remember ...says that more than one universes may exist.....(o my god...I am crazy....)...😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
O.k.
Now getting on the topic..

I dun know about the whole universe but the whole GF was surely waiting for it...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Simran1919 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

it was dreamy yaar so sweet love the epi cant wait for tomorow

macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^ that was exactly how i felt! absitively spoilutely dreamy!!😍....maaneet never cease to hyperventilating us with their out of this world/universe chemistry!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†