Dolly Dolly Dolly Dolly Dolly!!

Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL πŸ˜† When she was in the house at first she was very loud, angry, always picking uneccesary fights and very entertaining.. For this reson she was brought back by viewers. She now has realised her mistake of being too loud and picking up a fight that wasn't even there and now she has calmed down. But she is still very entertaining..!!

I thought she was being fake now but she isn't, she is being herself but a bit more careful and quieter and not picking up on the uneccesary fights.. She is very funny and i admire her guts to come once more into Bigg Boss after ruining her image πŸ‘πŸ˜†

I especially loved her in the school kids task lol along with Shweta, i think Shweta has a really cute voice when she acts as a kid, so innocent (I loved her voice when it was the extra bits a little while back and she was talking to Sameer in a kid voice) 😳..

What do u guys think about the new dolly?

Lol just my view
Angel x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Dolly is amazing when she is like this 🀣 The dance was the show-stealer 🀣

Well it is just another side of her.. And imma loving it😈
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
But I miss the old dolly 😭
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

But I miss the old dolly 😭

Me too Cry
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i like dolly a lot...

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Chits1

Me too 😭

πŸ˜†
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dv_freak

i like dolly a lot...

I like Dolly too bcos she is very open and happy to let the world know what she is really like.. do you think she may have a chance of winning?.. or is that a bizarre idea??..
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dolly is the best BB contestant this season..Thankfully she is still entertaining like she was in the first stintπŸ˜‰ Hum to uske fan pehle se hi the, but this time around she has won more fansπŸ˜›
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
actually, Dolly's loudness and picking up unnecessary fights and being personal, masked all her other good or bad qualities. At present, with that loudness gone, I think she is the best inmate now. She knows exactly where to speak and how to speak...like she said yesterday to Sweta about that gift issue that "we are not aruguing but only discussing"...
this lady knows what is what and I am sure, if this is not scripted and winner is decided, Dolly stands a good chance to win the show if she is not a guest