The continuation part 2

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Gopi wakes up thinking she has been dreaming as Aham is no where in sight,  she hears the shower she wonders    and remembers the last time the shower was left running all the water was gone, she decides to go into the shower she is looking towards the floor to see if there is water and  sees non she bumps into Aham who has a towel round his waist😳😳😳  (now plse get your oxygen ready and cold ice)  Aham standing there smiling she looks up   slowly (opps Gopi dont look down there) πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is  looking at his tight six plus abs  and now looks at Aham he asks her how is your hand  she says fine  and how are you feeling she tries to speak  but nothing is coming out of her mouth, she smiles...
Aham says shower i will help you with your sari (munda cant help himself) and he smirks Gopi blushes...
ok enough i have to get my kids ready for school
do enjoy and comment πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

Gopi wakes up thinking she has been dreaming as Aham is no where in sight,  she hears the shower she wonders    and remembers the last time the shower was left running all the water was gone, she decides to go into the shower she is looking towards the floor to see if there is water and  sees non she bumps into Aham who has a towel round his waist😳😳😳  (now plse get your oxygen ready and cold ice)  Aham standing there smiling she looks up   slowly (opps Gopi dont look down there) πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is  looking at his tight six plus abs  and now looks at Aham he asks her how is your hand  she says fine  and how are you feeling she tries to speak  but nothing is coming out of her mouth, she smiles...
Aham says shower i will help you with your sari (munda cant help himself) and he smirks Gopi blushes...
ok enough i have to get my kids ready for school
do enjoy and comment πŸ˜‰

@bold - Hi Raam...ek raat me GoHem ke bachhe bhi ho gaye aur school bhi jaane lage....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Ahem dikra is quite fast..πŸ˜‰
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I love it yaar.. Please continue..
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monalidp

@bold - Hi Raam...ek raat me GoHem ke bachhe bhi ho gaye aur school bhi jaane lage....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Ahem dikra is quite fast..πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†  my children not gohams πŸ˜†πŸ˜†that would extremely fast ekk raath  vi bhacha ve ho gaye i am going at speed  not fast lightening
-Heshu- thumbnail
my gOd ..  sO sweet  [&&] cute ☺️

i dreamt Of sOmething like that yesterdayy   :D

simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
seems like gohem's yesterdays epi has set romance in the air, everywhere on the forum u girlis r talking about a towel wrapped or 6 abs ahem n a shy coy gopi, AM loving very minute of all this n w8ing 4 todays epi n hpoe the CV's continue 2 make all of us happy n dreamy, do continue with ur gohem romance .
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,,,,,,,
loveuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....what a wishful thinking....

*m dreaming, La La La...*

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  a lottttttttttt