Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Is Sanjeev changed fully or only for some weeks??...I think Sanjeev went to some Dubai Show thats why he couldnt come, thats why Kala mam put Bala...Hope soo...Hope its not permanently!!...
I want Sanjeev back...Pleasee noo Bala...He is doing good, still no one can beat Sanjeev in MM1-6!!πŸ˜›
v.dhanyalakshmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Is Sanjeev changed fully or only for some weeks??...I think Sanjeev went to some Dubai Show thats why he couldnt come, thats why Kala mam put Bala...Hope soo...Hope its not permanently!!...

I want Sanjeev back...Pleasee noo Bala...He is doing good, still no one can beat Sanjeev in MM1-6!!πŸ˜›

If sanjeev return back to MM..... the show will be rock......  no one can beat him in MM1 -MM6......
 i think, bala voice is not suitable for anchor the program......

Edited by v.dhanyalakshmi - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

@Shamz and @ Dhanya : Yes u are right he was the best in anchoring all the mm seasons till now... and thanks for the info tat sanjeev has gone to some show in Dubai... lets hope he come back in tat exchange round atleast....😊

is tat clear tat he will comeback or left mm6....πŸ˜•

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Today in MM6 Fifth Competitive Round is : Exchange RoundπŸ‘

Sanjeev came back in today's round...πŸ˜ƒ Nice to see him back and both Keerthi and Sanjeev entered in dazzling way..πŸ‘

All the three judges were well dressed....πŸ˜† then Kala Master gave a shock to Sanjeev that he made a big mistake 😲 and all are angry on him and will tell the reason at the end of the show..😑😲

And today all the dances were so much funny and brilliant sexy hot moves by the Boys dressed as gals...πŸ˜†

1. Varun & Priya πŸ‘

Kala Master : 8
Sudha Chandran : 8
Mumtaj : 8
Total : 24/30

2. Vikas & Aisha πŸ‘

Kala Master : 9
Sudha Chandran : 9
Mumtaj : 9
Total : 27/30

Tharak & Anusha πŸ‘

Kala Master : 10
Sudha Chandran : 8
Mumtaj : 8
Total : 26/30

Asif & Bhavana πŸ‘

Sudha Chandran : 10
Total : 29/30

Girish & Sunitha πŸ‘

Kala Master : 9
Total : 27/30

6. Karthik & Soundarya
πŸ‘

Sudha Chandran : 10
Mumtaj : 10
Total : 30/30

7. Sathya & Monica
πŸ‘

Mumtaj : 10

Total : 29/30

Next final entertainment performance by Arthi and Ganeshkar.. It was simply superb and very very funny...πŸ˜†

Today's Best Performance Gold coins Boy and Girl winners are...πŸ‘

Male role : Aisha....πŸ‘
Female role : Vikas....πŸ‘

Finally the reason for Kala master's anger on Sanjeev is tat they all told him he dint say to them about Sanjeev getting State Award... and Sanjeev cut cake and celebrated with the MM team...πŸ‘

Congratulation Sanjeev for getting State Award...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Next week it is Valentine week Celebration Round...πŸ‘ All danced for love songs and all were awesome romantic and had very good themes... even Aarthi Ganeshkar too were there.. And Sanjeev said next week it will be more colourful round with some celebrity judge gonna come....πŸ˜‰

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Next week i think all the performances r gonna rock... Especially after lookin at da promo i thought Karthik-Saundarya & Girish-Sunitha was relly good......... 
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.1

Next week i think all the performances r gonna rock... Especially after lookin at da promo i thought Karthik-Saundarya & Girish-Sunitha was relly good......... 

Yes Priya next week Valentine spl love round... 😊all were awesome with great song selection and karthk and girish and sathya pairs gonna rock...πŸ‘ waiting for this week round eagerly...
shankar.smile thumbnail
Hi all.................

I am unable to watch mm continously.....But i getting updates from u people only..........

Thanks for all forum friends and Sweety...............

It is good to hear that sanjeev came back.....

I think it  has to go for some more rounds, then only mm6 will be interesting.................

For me nothing new in this season.....

But I use to see Girish and Sunitha performance always and Karthik and Sowntharya also good (they only become this season winners as already kala decided......)

SweetyGreen thumbnail
This week promo i saw Kadhalar Dhinam special round....

In tat special celebrity guest is actress Bhanupriya...πŸ˜‰

All are having a lot of fun in the sets.. and all the dances are so love filled...πŸ˜†
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: shankar.smile

Hi all.................

I am unable to watch mm continously.....But i getting updates from u people only..........

Thanks for all forum friends and Sweety...............

It is good to hear that sanjeev came back.....

I think it  has to go for some more rounds, then only mm6 will be interesting.................

For me nothing new in this season.....

But I use to see Girish and Sunitha performance always and Karthik and Sowntharya also good (they only become this season winners as already kala decided......)

Hi dear welcome back to MM6...πŸ˜›

U are most welcome shankar.. Its my pleasure to update here..😊

Yes i too feel as Kala decided the winners now itself its none other than Karthik and Soundarya........ 😑and Girish Sunitha too are cute couple...πŸ˜‰ and even Sathya Monica are too amazing pair...😊 yes very happy tat Sanjeev came back to the show to retain its originality...πŸ‘

v.dhanyalakshmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow  ! Sanjeev is back in MMπŸ‘

He got state award for TMS........ congratulation SanjeevπŸ‘....
yes sweety,  Exchange round was so funny & the boys are too sexy in his costume.

Next week is Valentine's day special round..  through the promo i can feel the round going to be  rock.......

thanks for the information sweety ... oh., Banupriya is a celebrity guest for Valentines day.........

Edited by v.dhanyalakshmi - 13 years ago