30th Nov W/U-Truth abt rupesh ji is revealed

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey everyone, here todays update 😊

rupesh tells gaushalia that he doesnt have the money at the moment and said that he did say he has sold everything and due to legal formailtys he wont be getting any money for a few days, gaushalia says we dont need it now, in a few days will be ok. mridang says that with murli studying and not woking and bharati at home, only i can work and provide fo the family and eveything i earn will also be for bharati and that i want her to have the same lifestyle with us that she had with you 😑. bhushan then gets up and says its no problem that lala ji will help, rupesh ji looks shocked, gaushalia and mridang get happy and get up to leave.
rupesh ji stumbles into his chair and has flashbacks of mridang asking for the money, gaushalia is talking to mridang and says rupesh ji looked like he was going to say no, mridang says that we came well prepared, just as they leave in the car they pass an auto in which murli and bharati are, murli see's them and stops the auto but they done see murli. bharati gets out and says we have tried the houses and everywhere has parmeshvar chauhan on the doors. she tells murli that  when she overheard bhushan on the phone she also heard gaushlais voice, murli is shocked, he turns around and see's bhushans house

rupesh ji is talking about where to get the money from and is feeling guilty beacuse mridang says he wants to give bharati a better life. he asks bhushan why did he give such a promise, bhushan says bharati is as much his daughter, he says he will sell his zammen in his village to raise the funds, rupesh ji says to him that he wont be doing no such thing and that they want 3 crore even if you did sell the zameen you wont raise 3 crore, rupesh ji goes on thinking of ways to raise the money and hes worried that if he doesnt raise it, they wil start treating bharati bad.

murli and bharati are walking towards the house, and dhara is consoling rupesh ji. he starts shouting that he wil sell everything including himself, murli and bharati are listening to the comotion outside and go towards the window where rupesh ji is emptying out jewellery and taking dharas ewellery off her and says he will sell everything to give to bharati all this is going on and murli and bharati are watching from the window. rupesh ji starts throwing all the jewellery on the floor and shouts at dhara for not taking her mangalsutra off and she grabs it and shouts back at him to come to his senses. she says she cant take her mangalsutra of, bharati is crying and murli is looking on. rupesh ji breaks down and says we have lost everything, he says for bharati happiness i have to lie to her and that i cant even tell my daughter the truth. bharati and murli are shocked.

bharati calls to her dad and goes running into the house but murli grabs her and puts his hand over her mouth and takes her away from there. murli says you cant go there because they will find out abt our relationship and he will not be able to cope with the truth and i cant watch that happen to them he tells her he cant do that to them, he said he wont take there last bit of happiness away πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ from them, he asks bharati if she understands, bharati is crying and looking at the house.

precap    murli sits bharati down and tells her to stay there he will get a auto, when he gets back bharati is gone.
lookin

comments- another great episode im glad its not dragged and that both murli and bharati know the truth and not just bharati. it was nice to see murli stop bharati from going inside hopefully slowely will start to see the romance blossom between these two 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow that was really fastπŸ‘πŸΌ thanx 4 the update.
i really liked what murli said to bharati. i'm sure slowly he'll develop feelings for her. it's good that the creatives are not dragging the scenes... it was a good epi todayπŸ‘πŸΌ
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update! great episode
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
i hope so too the story will progress. and dammit i forgot who gaushalia is 🀣
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

thanks for the update

i hope so too the story will progress. and dammit i forgot who gaushalia is 🀣

gaushalia aka ramji ki bhanji....the annoying one πŸ˜†

-sia- thumbnail
thank u for the update :)
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kk83

gaushalia aka ramji ki bhanji....the annoying one πŸ˜†

oh yh! its come to the point where i completely forgot her name n i just call her ramji ki bhanji or now for short: just bhanji ROFLROFL