Frequent Posters

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the update
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh no!! Archana gone missing again Hope manav finds her or she comes back she should have waited for manav in the room instead of running off.
sassy444 thumbnail
Why is there so much problems in their lives? I believe manav and archana should atleast start enjoying their coming together again. the problems are too much that it is killing the movie.the writer of the movie should take note. Pls, why os d evil manju (vinod's wife) getting away with all the evils and nothing been done to her? Is the movie writer trying to promote evil (pls, do something) cos even in d real world evil people get pUnished. The movie is losing it's taste and am beginning to get bored.
Thank you for the update. (The problems are beginning to bore me.
zeezee55 thumbnail
i can't understand what manju gets out of creating problems for her inlaws, especially one who has taken care of her daughter, cooked her food etc... is she sadistic or what?!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot tanya..... 
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update. 0/10 for the episodes until the CVs bring some genuine happiness to these two poor souls.  Enough is enough honestly.
Claire0206 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks  , Tanya Di  for the  updates .  Even  I had  missed the second part . But what is Vinod doing with Jaywant ???? 

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the great update 

archana remains a suspense even for us
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update ðŸ˜Š
bindi2010 thumbnail
the show now is so boring....i don't understand WHY  would Savita be angry now that she's got everything that she wanted n that too Shravni was willing to let Archana-Manav reunite....
they r just DRAGGING  the story to gain sympathy hence higher trps....