ZEB KHAN SCORES THE BEST !!!!!!!!

sweet16kanchi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😛😛😛😛😛

ZEB  KHAN  WAS BRILLIANT IN LAST NIGHT'S EPISODE.
OMG , HIS ACTING AND SINGULAR HOLD OVER SCENES IS SIMPLY ROKING.

"YESTERDAY, ABHAY'S FAMILY IS WORRIED ABOUT ABHAY AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THE SERVANTS GIRL SAYS THE TRUTH ABOUT ABHAY N SURBHI. GOD, THE WAY TRIBHUVAN TERRRORIZES THE GIRL CUD GIVE ANYONE GOOSEBUMPS...........
THEN , WHEN RANVIJAY SHOUTS FOR SURBHI, THE WAY HE IS TAUGHT A LESSON BY TRIBHUVAN IS VERY GOOD.
I MEAN LOOK AT THE AUDACITY OF THAT GUY YYAAR, SHAADI ME AAYE HO, AUR BEIZZATI KARE JA RAHE HO.
USKI TO BOLTI HI BAND HO GAI JAB USE PATA CHALA KE SURBHI  BHI ABHAY K SAATH BHAAG GAI HAI "

I THINK ZEB HAS GIVEN  A MARVELOUS PERFORMANCE INTHIS EPISODE, MOST WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT HES FAR BETTER THAN THE BATTER-HOUSE RANVIJAY WHO JUST  MUMBLES DIALOGUES.

ZEB, u rock yaar, ur actually the best actor  in the whole shw. i m sure i the cming episodes also BHUVAN WILL GET TO BAJAO-FY RANVIJAY.    hahaha.............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet16kanchi thumbnail
ZEB KHAN , with todays episode has garnered high points and highest no. of admirers,
"PHATTE PERFORMANCE "
you rock ZEB.
bt_ravee thumbnail
😲 oh yes kanchi, u r right that ZEB is the best actor in the whole show,
he and his performance is always unmatched and par excellence.

😕 I was totally horrified , when TRIBHUVAN asks the small girl " kya keh rhi thi apni maaa se"
oh GOD,
 I WAS SO FRIGHTENED .
but this also shows that ZEB can portray any kind of character, so convincingly and get loved  for all his roles.
kudos to him , great job done........

😕
snowvite143 thumbnail
ZEB IS A VERY GUD ACTOR, BETTER THAT ANY ONE ELSE IN THE SHW
sheenasuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very good job by tribhuvan aka zeb khan 👏 saw him in jai shri krishna as well very different role for him and he is doing it well
deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all are best.....brilliant performances
RAJIV.SEN thumbnail
😕 OH My GOD, I WAS SCARED TO DEATH, LAST NIGHTS EPISODE WAS DAMN SCARY MAN.
        BHUVAN WILL NT LEAVE AMREEK IF HE GETS TO KNOW HIS CHAALAKI. HE'S THE SCARIEST AND MEANEST BROTHER. usse toh ghar ke naukar bhi darte hain yaar.

😊 BUT , its very true that ZEB has perfored very well in the recent episodes. his anger also has an intensity and strength that is required of a big brother in a house.
well done, bhuvan bhaiya.👏
nakul.kapur thumbnail
EXCELLENT WORK ,ZEB. 👏

YOU DEF. ARE READYING URSELF FOR A TV AWARD THIS TIME.😆
BEST OF LUCK FOR UR FUTURE.

ashuglitz thumbnail
😉

hey, i also loved his work in the last cple of episodes.
wish ZEB is given maximum space and freedom to showcase his talent in this shw , cause he's an actor of tremendous potential.
he's got a lot of maturity and power in his eyes , those fiery eyes, gosh, anyone can faint dreading them.
ZEB, DAMN GOOD DUDE.
coolbebe18 thumbnail
BHUVAN is the jaan of this show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Zeb is a very good actor,
im loving the shw very much.