wasz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The love relationship shown in the JPSYA was very natural and common. But the special point I mean USP of the show was the relationship between Chacha Bhatija. Normally males are not as much loving and caring towards a child as the females are used to. But in this show this was also present. If my memory serves me right this kind of show was never before on Indian television. Moreover, there are so many reasons which forces us to remember the show forever. Let's discuss.

• Its background score.
  • Title track.
  • Contemporary yet sober, designs of the set (apart from Singhania's so called haveli).
  • Properly casted lead characters (Rahul was the perfect for Nihal. Aditi was fitted in the role of Nihal's masi and she was perfect till the beginning of the love track, then after introducing love track Sanjeeda had done a great job, and there is no iota of doubt how the fabulous job Siddharth Shukla had done.), pammi, mini, nandini, Mrs dixit, etc. were also perfectly casted
  • Excellent dialogue writing and its delivery.
  • Unique love sharing relationship of chacha bhatija. Normally Masi and bhanja shares a very warm loving relationship.

And the most important if , you remember the scenes, Siddharth Shukla has sincerely focused on his work, for every expressions of every split second. And there is no need to write about Sanjeeda. She has already proved it.

From my point of view this show was such a show which MIGHT be never befor. These kinds of shows are made very rarely.

The only problem was that it was melo-dramaticised during every track, which was disgusting.

It is totally unforgettable!!!

Has any point been left? If yes, then please do add.

Edited by wasz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with you.you didn't leave out any point.all the relationship showed in this show was shown to us in a very natural and realistic manner which make us love them more.there was no big dramas.the music in the background were always sweet and never loud.there is no big lecturing and melodrama it was the sweetest show
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  Wonderful and very thoughtful post....👏👏.....    I completely agree with u wasz......I  found an absolute compactness in your writing.......relationships in this serial has really been beautifully portrayed-------be it between Veer and Ayesha or between Veer and Nihal or even between Ayesha and Nihal-------each and every relation was no nicely presented to us that it felt as if they were part of our own family............you have covered all the points and so I am not finding any new point to add......and yes, the background score, lyrics, sound tracks---all  were very well composed.........the title track itself conveyed to us the relationship involved in the entire story................
wasz thumbnail
one thing i forgot to name was that the dress designing of all lead characters😊
take_ten thumbnail
JPSYA showed realistic portrayal of a child character
Superb chemistry between leads Veer and Aysha
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cant agree more..u covered everything
AyeshaVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This story is like a legend, which will be cherished by one and all. And not to forget, the creatives are also simply superb. They interacted with us on facebook and showed us what we wanted to see. Siddharth shukla... What can i say about him now.. I love him. He stole my heart with his performace. Aditi is a very bubbly girl and her action rocked. Sanjeeda is awesome too. She is simply fabulous. Nihal - Rahul pendkalkar is another great actor in this show. His each and every expression is worth millions and he played his cupid role in an amazing way. Minnie and khattu were one if the negative comedians! And not to forget our pyaari mom and jeeju. Kamini and Avinash- Varsha Usgaonkar and Abir Goswamy. Both of them did a fabulous job. They are the best actors in negative role till date in the telly industry. Karishma Tanna counts nothing for me. She was just a crap. Pammi-Lavina Tandon is another star, who portayed her love and concern for nihal and ayesha. She was truly a best friend. Chowksi uncle gave ayesha a home and mrs.dixit, lota of love. Rajdeep, although was present for a short part, is the person i always wished to see in the show. I love veer and raj's bond. Dhruv was another cutie pie who saved us from the monster avni and her monster sister. Though he brought dadi, he helped veesha n us every way possible. So, cheers for him. Mrs. Phadke did a cool job too. Especially in the court.

And there is one more major positive in this show. The tracks kept movin on a fast pace without stagnantation. All the other shows always show one scene for 2 days like that. But here, we get to see a wide range of scenes in one day.

Hats off to JPSYA and the team. Miss you veesha
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AyeshaVeer well said i agree with you