29th Nov W/U -Gaushali & Mridang ask for cash

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys...heres todays update. Enjoy 😊

Rupesh ji and dhara are at bhushan's house, she asks rupesh ji is he worried abt bharati, he says he is worried that when they return he doesnt know what he will say to them as they will want to come and see them, she says we have to tell them there's no other way...rupesh ji says there is one way, that over the years he has met alot of people and that he can ask someone for a job, dhara and bhushan are shocked, he says this way he will be brining in some money. bhushan says how can he go and work for someone else that he cant stand by and watch this happen, rupesh ji says not worry he has to do this.
rupesh ji's mobile starts rining and its gaushalia, she says that they want to come and visit him, he is shocked and he trys stalls gaushalia by saying that can they come after murli and bharati come back from honeymoon, gaushalia says is it all about bharti and murli that is she not like a daughter to him. she says that she needs to meet him as it is really important and it wont take too long, she says her and mridang will leave now, rupesh ji says u want to come to my house, gaushalia says yes of course you always come to ours. rupesh ji says he isnt at home he is at bhushan's house as he is very ill, gaushalia gets all concerned about bhushan being ill and say that no one even told them and she tells rupesh ji to stay there and that they are on there way. rupesh ji tells dhara and bhushan that gaushalia and mridang are on there way.

bharati pulls up outside her old house from an auto and tells murli that he can go now as she is at home, he drives off in the auto. bharati goes towards her house with her suitcase. 2 guards are sitting outside the house, they ask bharati where is she going, she asks who they are and they must be new guards, she tells them thats her house and her parents are inside, the guards taunt her (thinking she is a lost child) and say to her that shes lost the way to her house, the guards grab her and remove.
murli is in the auto and looking back and see's this happen and tells the auto to turn back. bharati goes back to the guards and tells them that this is her house, she tells them to call her parents and she then looks at the name of the building and its not rupesh chauhan its parmeshwar chauhan, bharati is shocked. murli arrives and asks who
he is, she says he is her chacha. she says she doesnt know what is going on and that dad didnt tell her either she asks if she can go inside to see her chahca, guard tells her that after winning the case he has gone videsh and that he wont back. bharati is confused and doesnt know what is going and she asks murli where here parents could be.

back at bhushans house, gaushalia and mridang have arrived and bring gifts for rupesh and dhara, dhara says she shouldnt have done all this. back to bharati and murli, and murli tells her that she should ring her dad and ask him where he is rupesh ji's phone rings and its bharti, he asks how is she. bharati asks where is he, he says that he is at home gaushalia starts talking in the background and bharati can hear them, he says he has to go theres guests around. murli asks what happened she tells him that dad said he was at home. murli says he could have gone to our house she says she heard bhushan talking in the background. murli asks if he could be in one of his other houses.

gaushalia says to rupesh ji that she is so thankfull for everything that he has given them. mridang says he wants to open his own transport company, rupesh ji says that is a good idea. gaushalia says that he wants to stand on his own to feet and earn a living and she says that to start a new business you need money,  she says that rupesh ji must have also needed help when he was starting out, mridan says that if he could help out with money and says he doesnt need alot and that 3 crore will be enough (i take it they consider that to be pocket change to them) rupesh, dhara and bhushan are shocked. gaushalia says that they wil pay them back and she produces some legal paperwork, and says that they have come prepared.

precap..........rupesh ji starts taking of his jewellery and dharas and says whatever they got they wil give to bharati, in the background murli and bharati are watching all
this

comments.......i thought todays episode was great, things are moving along nicely and its not too long before bharati finds out the real truth and i think this is what will keep bharli together. i also liked that murli wasnt
shouting at bharati and he really did seem  to be concerned about her parents as much as bharati is....i would like too see rupesh ji's brother make an appreance, i think a stand off between the 2 brothers is needed.
Edited by kk83 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for a super fast update!👍🏼
i really liked today's epi. i agree the show is moving on. looks like now murli will show his concern for bharati tomorrow after seeing what bharati's parents are going thru...
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the update. Great episode can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!!
-sia- thumbnail
thank u for the update :)