The most decent character?

Poll

Who was the most decent person on Jyoti throughout?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, here is a survey on who you thought was the most decent character in this show.  I've listed them, and a brief description of why I chose them:
  1. Sudha - was extremely nice to everybody, including her tormentors Deepu & Padma, and very supportive to Uday.  I'm not including her behavior as Devika w/ Uday
  2. Uday - very nice to everyone, including Padma, who openly humiliated him, and stood up against CM over humiliation of Sudha, and ultimately abandoned CM & Pankaj and left w/ Sudha
  3. Pratik - very decent, supportive of Sudha even when she was suspected by Uday, and the first to welcome Sudha into the family w/ respect
  4. Mahendranath/Gayatri - extremely well grounded individuals, very supportive of not just Jyoti but Sudha as well, even b4 her marriage.  Only issue - too timid in front of Bhairavi
  5. Dayal Uncle - always supportive of Jyoti, and nice to everyone, & confronted Bhairavi over Brij's allegations
  6. Bhagya da - saw to it that Brij & Sushma got kicked out after their marriage, and gave Jyoti a 2nd life after her divorce, b4 Kabir came along.
  7. Amit - Made sure Kabir was aware of what he was getting into w/ Jyoti, and key to getting Jyoti to get Kabir back
  8. Reema - only decent member of the Sisodia household, aside from the bahus
  9. Sarika - completely non-judgemental towards Sushma, and gave her a golden opportunity to see to it that her baby was raised well (She & her hubby deserved Sushma's baby, not Brij)
  10. Other - any other I've forgotten, or couldn't accomodate.  Use it if you wish to vote for KK, or Jyoti herself

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i go for sudha. i wish i could also vote for uday & pratik as well but as there's only one choice it's sudha coz i luved her character & sriti's performance as sudha was simply outstanding... sudha was my most fav character in the serial...😳
kavya-kaabarz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Computer teacher -I went 4 other.I wud go 4 Brij and Pankaj.
Reason:Reforming is not an easy thing to do in today's world..............lol
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I voted Other ... Jyoti was a character which taught us what to do in life and what not to do ... Anyways Sudha comes next , though her role was not that significant. I mean Sushma's role was better as it had impact on Pankaj-Jyoti's marriage and the divorce. 

Sudha 's character or story was most unusual and interesting story for me , 
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i voted for other-i found kabir to be the descent one....... when he made his entry,he was the only one who made this show worth watching..i just loved him....but  he actually turned out to be big loser afterward....CVs killed his character...  :(
anamika1868 thumbnail
Kabir..........till the Cvs killed his character. After that I started liking Bhavri's husband (Raghuveer). He came across as a decent human being